Cold!

Aww thanks hun :) I've still not had a chance to look at anyones profile yet as I can only use my phone to access facebook. Don't worry, I will stalk you all at some point! :D

Um... I really don't think I will get under the 11 stone mark. I would LOVE it if I could of course, but I've got just over 3 weeks to do it and I'm sure i've gained this week. I'll have to wait until WI and see where I stand.

Umm... problems?! Now where do I start?! :rolleyes: They're not sorted no ... hopefully will be soon though. If only I were like my Mum and lost weight when I'm stressed, instead I go the other way!

Aww thanks hun :) I've still not had a chance to look at anyones profile yet as I can only use my phone to access facebook. Don't worry, I will stalk you all at some point! :D

Um... I really don't think I will get under the 11 stone mark. I would LOVE it if I could of course, but I've got just over 3 weeks to do it and I'm sure i've gained this week. I'll have to wait until WI and see where I stand.

Umm... problems?! Now where do I start?! :rolleyes: They're not sorted no ... hopefully will be soon though. If only I were like my Mum and lost weight when I'm stressed, instead I go the other way!

I'm sure you can shift those lbs hun its very doable...

I'm the same as soon as I get stressed I'm diving head first into the biscuit tin!!

I'm the same as soon as I get stressed I'm diving head first into the biscuit tin!!

That was me last week :( It's just the worst cos then you feel bad about that AND everything else.

I think a very strict induction is on the cards for me

God yeah. Cos it makes me feel so dreadful afterwards... I get bad tummy cramps and tummy ache. But then we still do it? Strange!

I know... I feel just generally crap. You would think i'd be enough to put us off, but nope!

Me too!

I'll try not to lose the faith... if I got to 11 stone I'd be happy I think. I always seem to get to the same weight and then I stall and stumble, get frustrated and give up. :(

Maybe you should look at yr weight just in lbs rather than stones & that 11 stone will no longer exist. x

Yeah that's a good idea. I just get really frustrated and annoyed at myself, as I'm sure everyone else does too.

To be honest, I'd be happy if I could get to my mini goal as I don't feel disgusted about myself or think I look that bad at the moment. It's probably why the effort itsn't there 100% of the time *sigh*

That's a good point about the weather getting nicer... I'm nervous about getting bits of my body out that have been covered up since last year! Which is strange as I don't weigh particularly any different... I just don't feel as confident this time around.

We are strange things!

I know!

If I could have 3 wishes, one of them would be that I could eat or drink anything and everything I want and not put on weight. I have 2 friends like that and it makes me sick. *****es!

Hmmm.....

Naaaaaaaaaaaah!!! :D :D

Lol. or the more you ate the thinner you got - that would be fab :)

Back