Coley!!!!!!

I feel I must explain!

In a moment of madness, I decided to meet up with some weirdos from Minimins:eek:

I parked my car in some salubrious car park. You know, chandeliers and jacuzzi on each floor...and they moved it whilst I was eating my fish and chips :eek:

So when F&C were eaten (by hand without knife and fork....just to annoy BG), I decided that Leah (BG) had really had enough to drink and it was way past her bedtime, being just a young little thing.

I suggested that they walked me back to my car then went straight to bed. Really, I just wanted to show them the salubrious car park...bit of a show off that way.

But..on no. They had tricked me. They (being Porgeous and blue grapefruit) had moved it to Car Park Number 187 for Druggies, Hookers and Undesirables :mad:

Of course, I didn't have a clue where it was, having never frequented car parks such as these, so I had to leave them to guide me.:rolleyes:

Blast them. Tricking old ladies like this:copon:

Oh, and to make it worse. Porgeous spent most of the journey trying to show me up by doing hopscotch most of the way down the pavement and BG, well..lets just say she wasn't born with a very effective internal GPS system, and took me around the block at least once before showing me where my car was :confused:

It was a case of "Oh look...there's Kitteh standing in the hotel foyer" and "oh look..there's Kitteh still standing in the hotel foyer" and "She's still there".:rolleyes:

Around and around we went. Had to take my zimmer frame for it's 500 mile service as soon as I got back to Bournemouth:mad:

KD said:
I feel I must explain!

See...there is the first point that you tripped up. Justifying youself with an elaborate story will do you no good KD!

In a moment of madness, I decided to meet up with some weirdos from Minimins:eek:

Eh?? really? you've gone all weird and social in 2 years. :)

But..on no. They had tricked me. They (being Porgeous and blue grapefruit) had moved it to Car Park Number 187 for Druggies, Hookers and Undesirables :mad:

ooooooooough...judgemental much?:cool::D

Around and around we went. Had to take my zimmer frame for it's 500 mile service as soon as I got back to Bournemouth:mad:

I get the feeling you're trying to use the old lady angle to gain my sympathy.....yes, it's working. I like old ladies. Mad ones, usually in hospital but you'll do. I do like a good story :)

Lesly Cambridge said:
Coley! Welcome back - where've you been?

Hello!! Yes, so I finished my degree and moved house and started another degree. You would be forgiven to think that I somehow liked studying....:confused:

You look very grown-up and even more gorgeous! x

what you're really trying to say is that I'm an old lady now...it's ok Lesly, since it's you - I don't mind. :D I am now fat from the neck down though. Oops. Sorting though!

How are you? what's been happening??!

No WAY!!!!!!! CCOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLEEEEEEEYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great to see ya!!!!!!!!!!

yes WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!! hello :D how are you?

It's nice to be back...I think I have a bit of your diary to catch up on....:eek:

Just a bit, been traumatic!!

Great to have you back, need to catch up on whats going on in your life :D

Have you got a thread of whats happened to coley apart from studying and moving house, that surely didnt take 2 years:p

Back