collected my shakes and got weighed

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by taffi, 27 August 2008 Social URL.

1. taffi

taffi Member

hi guys
    i went to the chemist to collect a weeks supply of shakes as id been useing the remainder of ones i had from the last time i did LT. i started the diet again on sunday and im on day four i lost 2 pounds in those four days!! how cool is that. feel really good today becuase of drinking 2 litres of water im feeling healthier because i never drink water. im going to aim for three today. im seeing an old friend and i really really dont want to cheat. the last time i was on LT i met up with her and she made me cheat (ok she didnt i had no will power lol)

but i feel ready to go and keep at it. but im feeling chuffed right now. fir me any weight loss will be brilliant i dont even care now on how much i loose per week as long as i loose. im so fed up of feeling big and not being able to fit into nice clothes.

my next weigh in will now be next wednesday morning. so as long as i keep to it for the next 7 days i should see really good results next week :)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Hi taffi and well done so far, keep strong hun x x
  4. taffi

taffi Member

thanks eclipse :)
    its the motivation to stick to it :)
  5. juicylucy

juicylucy Full Member

Hi hun good luck and well done on losing the 2lbs thats great xx
  6. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Nicely done :) Now keep up the good work and you'll see that 2lb grow into a much larger number! ;) x
  7. TheTrampledRose

TheTrampledRose Full Member

About to start Lipotrim
    well done babe keep it up
  8. nicki26

nicki26 Gold Member

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.