collected my shakes and got weighed

taffi

hi guys
i went to the chemist to collect a weeks supply of shakes as id been useing the remainder of ones i had from the last time i did LT. i started the diet again on sunday and im on day four i lost 2 pounds in those four days!! how cool is that. feel really good today becuase of drinking 2 litres of water im feeling healthier because i never drink water. im going to aim for three today. im seeing an old friend and i really really dont want to cheat. the last time i was on LT i met up with her and she made me cheat (ok she didnt i had no will power lol)

but i feel ready to go and keep at it. but im feeling chuffed right now. fir me any weight loss will be brilliant i dont even care now on how much i loose per week as long as i loose. im so fed up of feeling big and not being able to fit into nice clothes.

my next weigh in will now be next wednesday morning. so as long as i keep to it for the next 7 days i should see really good results next week :)

Hi hun good luck and well done on losing the 2lbs thats great xx

Nicely done :) Now keep up the good work and you'll see that 2lb grow into a much larger number! ;) x

Back