Colonic and Cambridge

no, but i would love to hear how you get on, It sounds odd, but I have wanted to have one for years!

Would have thought there was nothing to clear out to be honest whilst on CD but I'd be interested to know to be honest!:D

And I don't don't know but am interested to find out

i think your be fine as a colonice gets rid of waste matter that has been stuck for some time and gives you a good flush out,
i have had a few over the years ... did think about having one soon but spending money on false eyelash extentions instead lol

good luck i felt so much better after them kinda clean if that makes any sense i had a lovely lady do mine she was in her 60's so i felt totally fine

I have thought about one before but I've heard that you can feel bloated afterwards- was this your experience wannabeasie10?

is a colonic the same as an enema? i had an enema when i was younger and it honestly scarred me for life.

I went with friend about a year ago. She thought it was great and I hated it.
I wasn't embarrassed at all, because it's not like that.
I just found the water going in felt a lot like really severe period pains. Apparently I was 'holding onto the water' though!

I have thought about one before but I've heard that you can feel bloated afterwards- was this your experience wannabeasie10?

This may sound stranged but i enjoyed the experiance expect i was scared about her inserting the thing in my bum once over that it was fine, the lady gave me a hot water bottle as well and massaged my belly so i felt fine ..def have it done again

Back