Colonic anyone?? :-)

Pudders

Silver Member
Hi all.
Has.anyone here had a.Colonic before? Apparently they're really.pretty good for weight loss. Has.curious and just interested to get some feedback really.
Thanks!

Hi all.
Has.anyone here had a.Colonic before? Apparently they're really.pretty good for weight loss. Has.curious and just interested to get some feedback really.
Thanks!

I have not taken this before but I have heard good things. My friend at work tried them at the beginning of the year and found she had more energy, didn't feel as hungry and lost 16 pound in a month just by taking them.

Funny thing is I ordered some a couple of days ago :)

Thanks! :) Taking them?? A tablet form? I didn't realise there was such a thing. I was referring to the Colonic irrigation but i guess if there is a tablet form then people would probably prefer that option?!!

Thanks! :) Taking them?? A tablet form? I didn't realise there was such a thing. I was referring to the Colonic irrigation but i guess if there is a tablet form then people would probably prefer that option?!!

Oh ok I have not heard of that. These are herbal tablets with acai berries - well known for weight loss :)

Ha ha... Doesn't really appeal to me either but apparently the benefits are spectacular! Lol....

I can understand them for people who have digestive problems but I think generally the body does ok with clearing itself out otherwise lol.

Not something I fancy to be honest. I do know people who have had them done and say you feel great after but don't think I fancy my insides getting a swish out via my bum haha.

I've had one. It was quite a strange experience - not one I would repeat. I actually didn't lose anything.
I also had terrible stomach pains for a few days after.

I've had one. Didn't lose a thing. I was overweight when I had it done. I think the people who cZn lose weight with a colonic are the major red meat eaters who eat lots of red meat and are generally constipated as the comic will shift years of unexpelled poo :( but for 99% of people you don't get a weight loss.
There are lots of pros and cons for a colonic but I won't have another

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back