Colonic Hydrotherapy

Incywincy

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After years of ummming and aaaaaaring, I finally got off my butt and
went for a colonic hydrotherapy session.
What an enlightening experience that is
I can highly recommend it to anybody
I FEEL FANTASTIC

Thanks to In Search of Me for recommeding me to, I think, one of the nicest, politest people on the planet. I was a nervous as hell, but the Doc put me at ease as soon as I walked into the building.

went to Dr Talwar in Caerau, Cardiff - see list (he is the one right down the bottom)

This list will give you the location of all the recommended ones in Wales. Colonic Irrigation Clinics Wales | Colon Hydrotherapist Directory

In searching the site, it will also give you other areas of the UK and some really good information about Colonics

I wanted to do it for a long time and I was recommended to Dr Talwar, and I can see why.

He must be the nicest man on the planet. He has such empathy and compassion.

As soon as I got there he put me at ease, he had such a calming and almost hypnotic voice. He was a GP for 15 years before going into Alternative therapy

After a sit down and chat with a quick questionnaire about my health, he gives you a gown and asks you to go into the toilet to change. You have to take everything off from the waist down
At this time, all my inhibitions and worries had faded, Dr Talwar's wife, Sian, was there also.

He explained exactly what he was about to do, showed me all the equipment and asked me to lay to the side so he could insert the tube.
It was a little strange, but not too uncomfortable.

He starts with the water, and the whole time he is talking and explaining. He then asks you to go onto your back and he clamps and unclamps the tube to encourage your bowel to work for itself properly.
You can see everything coming through the tube in a mirror, and its really bizarre..

There is no smell or anything nasty.

The whole thing took about an hour and a half, and it cost £70. Follow ups cost £55

It was worth it as the eleted feeling is incredible. I was in a really good mood all day

He sent me home with some little excercises to do, foods that i should eventually streer clear of going by the information I gave him in the questionnaire.

He also gives you some good bacteria tablets to replace the good bacteria taken out of your bowel, some wind tablets (as I told him I suffered with trapped wind), and some tablets to "help things along" as I suffer with constipation.

All in all, a very positive experience and will be going back for my 6 week check up

Have you weighed yourself since? Does it make a difference?

HI Incy...

Well done on having it done, I am seriously thinkng about it - can I ask when it was all flushed out and you got re-dressed was there any need to further go to the loo? Its just the nearest one to me is like a 20 min drive away and I have visions of needing the loo midway home!!

Also did you notice any difference on the scales - I have read lots of info on colonic and they say that people can store 5lb upwards of poo!!

All the best
BP

Good that you went incy - told you he was lovely (man loves cats as much as I do, whats to be bad eh!!). I told him about someones experience on here when they pood all the way to the loo & he was horrified! Broadpaws you have a good session on the loo after so take a mag with you & chill! You do need to take it a big easy after, esp when you're not eating, because it literally takes it out of you lol!!! I wouldnt look at it as a weight loss thing, more a total detox cleanse! You may loose weight (& probably do because your system is washed out) but thats not the point of it...:)

I dropped about 2lb, but it was the feeling of enlightenment that I enjoyed, it was an incredible feeling. I went to him because I have had bowel problems since I was a child and have periods where I may not visit the loo for about 10-14 days, but then I have pretty bad cramps and end up taking quite a bit of castor oil in Orange juice to push the movement.

The whole idea is more of cleansing than anything else, years of "stuff" has coated the inside of your colon and it becomes toxic. This irritates your solar plexus, this is the heart of your body's nervous system, so you can get back pain, tension, headaches, skin problems, you name it, it can be a source of problem from the colon lining being gunked up.

This gunking does not allow all the correct nutrition such as Vitamin B and Vitamin K being absorbed correctly into your bloodstream.

This cleansing is to help your body clear it's waste more efficiently and to get your body to accept the nutrients that it is supposed to work with.

Eventhough you will feel fantastic after your first visit, it is a course of treatments that will get your body working correctly.

As I said previously, its an incredible experience, and one I can highly recommend to anyone. I can see how some people become addicted to having this done.

In Search of Me - I noticed he had framed pics of his cat around, and she was sneaking around the back of the house, a beautiful smokey gray and white female.

I will be going back to him once I get back to eating normal food to have myself tested for trigger foods. He does a food allergy testing service and it is only £40. A friend of mine had it done and it cost her almost £200. But its made a difference to the way she feels since she has stopped eating food that was "poisoning" her body.

Back