Colonic Irrigation

I would imagine that you would lose weight initially, but it wouldn't be a lasting effect.

Personally, I wouldn't even try one, as I think they are dangerous.

I would imagine that you would lose weight initially, but it wouldn't be a lasting effect.

Personally, I wouldn't even try one, as I think they are dangerous.

Anna has got a point, as some people have ended up with a punctured, or even worse, a ruptured colon. Isn't it 50l - 60l of water they fill it with? :sign0137:
Well each to their own, but it wouldn't be for me xx
Here's a link regarding potential harm it can cause
Colonic irrigation: is it dangerous? | Life and style | The Guardian

It is an invasive procedure, and not natural or normal.

I see no justification for any invasive procedure unless it is medically necessary.

There is no real evidence that it does you any good.

Reminds me of Gillian McKeith!

apparently if you're dehydrated you will weigh more afterwards... It's not something I'd choose to do either but I'm so excited to hear what your experience is like!

well i had it and it was a good experience. I only got it cause it was an offer on "Grooopon" (sorry had to misspell it as it didn't show) and thought it would help clear the colon abit, but won't have anymore, not cause of the comments but because of the price

oh yes, 5lbs, weighed myself 5 mins before leaving for the treatment and then weighed myself as soon as i got back.

She gave me a tip as well. You must not drink anything 1hr before and after u eat as u are diluting the food.

She said my bowels seems to be pretty good and i don't have parasites, however i must chew more

I'm currently suffering from IBS and lately had quite bad bloating. I've considered having this done but I'm nervous lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It wasn't too bad, I was dreading when they insert the tube but once it was in it wasn't uncomfortable. It's a bizzare feeling but not unpleasant x

Back