combining "WW" AND "S/F"

REALLY?????

so what do i have to do? Can i join online or in store? Does it cost anything? :)

Thanks FeelingFat!!

You can join on line - just make sure it does show up in the store as it took a while for it to work on my advantage card.

Last night I had Weight watchers lemon chicken risotto (or however your spell it) with some chicken rice and two bits of brown bread. Didn't have it until nearly nine though as I had been to the gym!

The only offer my local Asda had was two tubs of shake mix for £7. Not great but I bought a couple to stock up. I'm a bit of a slut when it comes to shopping and I'll got wherever the bargains are!

I forgot to say good luck Feathers so good luck! Here's hoping for a slimmer Christmas for all of us! :D

Thanks FattyMcBigbum :)

Just think, if we lose what we want in time for xmas, then we can relax more when the treats come out! ;) lol!

You can join on line - just make sure it does show up in the store as it took a while for it to work on my advantage card.

I did it online last night so i guess i won't know till i take it into Boots for the first time? :confused: It really will be quite a saving getting it half price right enough! :D

I've tried that WW meal and i like it. My fav meals are the ones made by "Light Choices" They are sooo much more filling than the WW ones, i've tried them all,:drool: and Tesco are doing 5 for £4 in the frozen range right now!

Hi Feathers and everyone!

I was just reading in a post that wanted to know how to maintain as this person had lost and then gained it all back ..... heart breaking I know and fearful...... however, I think that when ever we put goals for ourselves it's too much pressure to stick with it as we might fail and it's easier to give up and eat/nibble. We be forget about the deadline it makes the diet easier as our mind feels more at ease.

Bren
X

Hi Feathers and everyone!

I was just reading in a post that wanted to know how to maintain as this person had lost and then gained it all back ..... heart breaking I know and fearful...... however, I think that when ever we put goals for ourselves it's too much pressure to stick with it as we might fail and it's easier to give up and eat/nibble. We be forget about the deadline it makes the diet easier as our mind feels more at ease.

Bren
X

Hi Bren :) How's Cambridge going? Do you know what you've lost so far? :)

I totally agree with what you've said about goals. I was fed up counting pints of water, points etc and decided to give S/F a go!

I am much more relaxed i have to say, even although it's only day 2,lol! At 10am i had a fruit salad (i have my Smoothie just after 7am) as i was hungry. Normally i would have went for a bad snack so this was good for me! ;)

I think i seem to go into a panic when i'm counting points etc,lol, and then i binge!!

My body can relax more x x

Totally agree.

I decided to go on CD as I got to a very bad place in my head about how I feel with my body and tried very hard to do my own thing but to no avail. Seems for me at the moment I just cant be trusted with choosing food so CD was right for me. I'm on 790/810 which means 3 CD products and a prescribed meal. Day 6 and weigh in tomorrow really nervous as I want a good loss and told CDC not to tell me my weight until I'm under the 70kg's (155.5lbs), she will tell me my waist measurement and losses just not what I weigh as this also mess's with my focus. i do know that I am over the 26 BMI mark so I think i might have been 76 kg's.

XX

Totally agree.

I decided to go on CD as I got to a very bad place in my head about how I feel with my body and tried very hard to do my own thing but to no avail. Seems for me at the moment I just cant be trusted with choosing food so CD was right for me. I'm on 790/810 which means 3 CD products and a prescribed meal. Day 6 and weigh in tomorrow really nervous as I want a good loss and told CDC not to tell me my weight until I'm under the 70kg's (155.5lbs), she will tell me my waist measurement and losses just not what I weigh as this also mess's with my focus. i do know that I am over the 26 BMI mark so I think i might have been 76 kg's.

XX

First, well done on getting to day6 Ben!! :) I think that's a great plan you have with your CDC! I firmly believe that knowing what you weigh can really mess you up unless your strong enough to take on board that your weight can differ day to day.

Right now since starting S/F i am weighing every morning BECAUSE i NEED to know that i'm losing. I have seen me one day great then the next a 2lb gain and it totally throws me into a binge! That's what happened over the weekend and that's why i decided to throw the towel in on WW and go for something else.

Good luck with your measurement results :) let me know ;)

My meal today was boiled egg on toast! Yummy :) If you put that together with the fruit salad then that's me till my shake tonight :)

I've tried that WW meal and i like it. My fav meals are the ones made by "Light Choices" They are sooo much more filling than the WW ones, i've tried them all,:drool: and Tesco are doing 5 for £4 in the frozen range right now!

I was looking at them but I wasn't sure because I'd had some healthy birdseye ready meals and they were disgusting! £1 each from iceland not worth 1p! So I've kinda steered clear of healthy ready meals since. Are they all nice?

FattyMcBigbum :) Yeah i have had a few and there hasn't been even one that i didn't like so far! ;) The WW meals i have tried all of them,lol! I didn't like WW frozen soups!!!!

I'm really hoping to be still 14/0 tomorrow as that means i'm on track for my 12st on xmas day. Hoping to lose 2lbs a week! Of course, if i'm 13/13 then i'll be sooooooooo happy as that will mean i'm away from the horrible 14s!!! :)

checking in!

Glad you are having a good day by the sounds of things

Its the Slimfast Powders @ Sainsburys £2.18 until 30th September. I love them, throw them in my Smoothie2GO then off to work!

Will keep my eyes peeled for anymore offers on the readymade ones! I cant have them, lactose sensitive, take enough enzyme to handle them mixed with water(or nut milk), but I cant have milk!

Been on this now 2 weeks, 3 weeks of calorie counting lost 20lb, past week have lost 6lb so very chuffed! :eek:

I was gonna ask what them ***14/0*** things meant but now I understand :D

Good luck for tomorrow xx

Thanks :) I don't understand it but i was 14/1 this morning :cry: I now need to lose 3lbs for next Thursday to be on track :badmood:I need to find out how many calories everone is taking in - so can i ask you first? :) also, how much are you losing each week taking in those calories? It's just so i can get a rough idea of how the plan works.

I know our body needs 1200 straight away but sometimes my calories intake doesn't even reach 1000 and then i'm burning 300cals on the treadmill :eek: I actually think i should be taking in 1500...

Glad you are having a good day by the sounds of things

Its the Slimfast Powders @ Sainsburys £2.18 until 30th September. I love them, throw them in my Smoothie2GO then off to work!

Will keep my eyes peeled for anymore offers on the readymade ones! I cant have them, lactose sensitive, take enough enzyme to handle them mixed with water(or nut milk), but I cant have milk!

Been on this now 2 weeks, 3 weeks of calorie counting lost 20lb, past week have lost 6lb so very chuffed! :eek:

Are you doing calorie counting or S/F London_dancer? :) 20lbs in 3wks calorie counting?? :wow:and then is that 6lbs loss doing S/F for a week?? fantastic!!

How many cals are you taking in a day using S/F if you don't mind me asking? :)

Back