combining "WW" AND "S/F"

I felt pretty low this morning after being 14/0 yesterday then 14/1 this morning, so, after being at the dentist this morning to get a filling taken out and refilled :( i went to the chippy for a bag of lovely hot chips which took me looong enough to suck and swallow as my left side of my mouth was all numb!

It's still a little numb and it's VERY sore!!! I will be back on track tomorrow though. Feeling sorry for myself here,lol!

I'm going back to sipping my pepsi max through a straw for now as my head is thumping!!!

many calories everone is taking in - so can i ask you first? :) also, how much are you losing each week taking in those calories? It's just so i can get a rough idea of how the plan works.

For some reason it's been quite hard restarting so atm I am eating around 1800 cal's per day (I'm 22st 12lb) which usually means I lose about 2lb per week, once I'm back into the swing of it I'll drop to about 1200-1500 calories per day which should be around 3-4lb per week

I felt pretty low this morning after being 14/0 yesterday then 14/1 this morning, so, after being at the dentist this morning to get a filling taken out and refilled :( i went to the chippy for a bag of lovely hot chips which took me looong enough to suck and swallow as my left side of my mouth was all numb!

It's still a little numb and it's VERY sore!!! I will be back on track tomorrow though. Feeling sorry for myself here,lol!

I'm going back to sipping my pepsi max through a straw for now as my head is thumping!!!

I'm sure you've heard this a million times but don't keep jumping on the scales! weigh in once a week!

Hope you can feel your face again soon :D stop eating chips! *without me*

FattyMcBigbum you made me laugh there about the chips :) They were good, i have to admit ;) SLAP!!

Thanks also for that info on the calories :) x x

I ended up binging last night (eating on the one side of my mouth,lol!)

I've decided to give Cambridge another go! So far so good :) 3pts of water and 2 Tetras down :) My weak times are between now and going to bed so i'm not actually going to start a new thread till i'm past day 3 as god knows what might happen tonight!! I'm feeling strong though.

I've also restarted my ticker as i was 14/2 this morning and i'm aiming for 8/7. My mini goal for now is to be 11st for xmas.

Good luck to everyone here on S/F!!!! ;) I'll be popping in to see how your all doing :)

I was looking at them but I wasn't sure because I'd had some healthy birdseye ready meals and they were disgusting! £1 each from iceland not worth 1p! So I've kinda steered clear of healthy ready meals since. Are they all nice?

Hi FattyBigbum!!! :)

I just have to tell you, last night i had the Light Choices "Beef In Red Wine" meal and although i ate it and it was very filling, i wouldn't buy it again! I had to add salt and pepper to give it some taste :(

For some reason it's been quite hard restarting so atm I am eating around 1800 cal's per day (I'm 22st 12lb) which usually means I lose about 2lb per week, once I'm back into the swing of it I'll drop to about 1200-1500 calories per day which should be around 3-4lb per week

It's sooo hard getting to grips with anything to do with eating unless your one of those skinny annoying people that you meet in the "Q" at Burger King (like i did yesterday!:mad:)

I honestly sometimes just want to say "Hey! You know what, you ENJOY, as people like me have to either count every damn calorie, point, carb, the lot!!" And i know it's not their fault,lol, i just wish i was that person standing in front of me ordring all that good food knowing it won't affect me!! :eatdrink023:

I'm sure you've heard this a million times but don't keep jumping on the scales! weigh in once a week!

Hope you can feel your face again soon :D stop eating chips! *without me*

I know your right about the scales :eek: When i can see 13/13, which will mean i've said goodbye to the "14s," i promise i'll stop! :party0049:

The next time i go to the chiipy i promise to let you know,lol! ;)

HELLO! HELLO! HELLO! :)

Ok, i didn't get past day 1 on the Cambridge :( so let's move on, ahem! :)

I've decided to combine WW with S/F. I'm on 21 points a day but right now i'm trying to stick to 16. I'm having a Slimfast Smoothie for breakfast, a S/F choc shake for lunch then a Light Choices meal at night along with anything else i want, to bring my points up to 16.

Yesterday i had -

s/f smoothie - 3
s/f choc shake - 3.5
Light Choices meal - 6.5
2 Tangereens - 1
Cracking Hazelnut Options drink - 0.5
ww cookie bites (9 in a bag) - 1.5

I need to get more Smoothies though...

My original plan is back in force - 12st for xmas day so i've reset my ticker, poor thing, it must be sooo bloody dizzy,lol! ;) x

Feathers I know how you feel about CD, I restarted, never told anyone, managed for 3.5 days. Yesterday was my wedding anniversary, I went out shopping with kids and came back to lovely dinner hubby had prepared. I know I could have fessed up but I didn't. So here I am again today trying to get back on the wagon.

I never much liked Slimfast previously but have been thinking about trying it. How much does it work at per week to buy the products?

Hi FattyBigbum!!! :)

I just have to tell you, last night i had the Light Choices "Beef In Red Wine" meal and although i ate it and it was very filling, i wouldn't buy it again! I had to add salt and pepper to give it some taste :(

I bought that one when I went shopping yesterday!!!! :( they only had 3 to choose from at my Tesco... Cottage Pie, Chicken in Noodles and the Beef in Red Wine :( I bought some Healthy Living ones 2 for £4 Yesterday I had Morrocan Meatmalls and some bean Mash the Lamb meatballs and sauce was gorgeous but the mash wasn't

Food for me for the whole week including SF products cost me between £15 and £20 there's lots of good offers out there for SF and if you cook your own meals then your food bill will probably be cheaper :)

Thanks for that. That is actually cheaper than I was expecting. Definitely swaying towards it now.

Feathers I know how you feel about CD, I restarted, never told anyone, managed for 3.5 days. Yesterday was my wedding anniversary, I went out shopping with kids and came back to lovely dinner hubby had prepared. I know I could have fessed up but I didn't. So here I am again today trying to get back on the wagon.

I never much liked Slimfast previously but have been thinking about trying it. How much does it work at per week to buy the products?

Hi minime :)

Aw, how sweet your husband is :) I wouldn't have owned up either, no way. I'll bet it tasted oh so good ;)

I couldn't tell you howe much the products cost weekly as i haven't managed to get into the whole 2 shakes, meal and snacks thing so far :eek:

I'm basically doing WW but i have been having the odd s/f shake here and there. I'm also burning 400cals a day on the treadmill so i'm hoping for a good weigh in next week,lol!

Let me know how your getting on :)

I bought that one when I went shopping yesterday!!!! :( they only had 3 to choose from at my Tesco... Cottage Pie, Chicken in Noodles and the Beef in Red Wine :( I bought some Healthy Living ones 2 for £4 Yesterday I had Morrocan Meatmalls and some bean Mash the Lamb meatballs and sauce was gorgeous but the mash wasn't

pmsl!!! i can't believe that was the one you picked?? Did you like it? The mash in most of the L/C meals seems to be a bit yucky right enough :sick0019: My fav so far is the one with the big roast potatoes in it..... can't remember the name of it.... but i'll be getting more :eat: It really was good and filling!!!

I don't like lamb :(

How are you getting on though?

Back