Come on folks

lexi076

Hey there

Seems we have all had our little blips! Time to get re-focused. After all...it would seem that we are the trail blazers for those who will follow. Lets give them something to aspire to!!!

I am a whole stone down...that is amazing. You guys have all lost loads too - so what we have a little carb hiccup here and there. It IS the bigger picture that matters. I think it is only natural to slip up. Crikey...if we found it easy to ignore carbs we would not be the sizes we are!! Feel proud that you slipped but didn't keep sliding!

Come on the CS crew...there's only one motto. It's simply 'we do'!!!

LOL....and that last chunk of cheese counts as protein.:D

Cheers Lexi Thanks for trying to motivate the troops. I have had one blip ( pasta in a creamy sause ) lovely but stupid. Just remember a moment on the lips a lifetime on the hips. Keep up the good work you are doing great. My 2nd weigh in tomorrow.

Lexi - I stand a salute you! Great pep talk and just what I needed...been good since yesterday and determined to remain on the straight and narrow.

Lets all make this week a good one and one that counts - we are the CS girls (and boys!). Good luck everyone x

your dead right lexi thanks for that post. time to get positive. Today im going to do it! Properly!!

yay thanks for that pep talk - its only my second day but makes me feel a whole lot better to hear how well you've done! Thanks for keeping my spirts up - especially with this headache! xxx

Back