Come on own up!

twinmum05

:DHow many of us here have cheated on Dukan? and if so how did it affect your weightloss? I havent cheated so far!!!

I have and i dont know if affected but I have kept losing. :D

Me and hubby were very close to eating a 2 finger kitkat between us that i had brought for the kids but we resisted!!! x

well done!!!

I don't think I've done anything too bad, had KFC and removed most of the batter and still lost. Also had vodka and sambuca shots yesterday so will have to see what affect they have. Going to have a bad week this week though.........family meal with OH parents tonight, and then work lunches out on Tuesday and Friday. That said I had dinner last night in a pub and had a completely Dukan meal from what I can tell.

what did you have? steak and salad?

Steak (which came out blue! Naughty but tasty!) and chicken which I think was boiled and a little bit of lettuce and tomato

whats wrong with blue steak? its the best!

I know I love rare steak but in the book he says to always have things well cooked to reduce the fat content.

ah i cant be doing with well cooked steak.

i just bought my son and oh fish and chips for a treat tea and i pinched one little chip of both of them and a bit of son's fish !!!!!!!!!!

well i think just one little thing here and there keeps me on the right track and i can still have my vice which is diet coke ..........

but u was good about the kit kat !!!!!!!!!!!

Back