**comes slinking back in**

Snozzberry

I have decided to rejoin SW on Monday after jumping ship for WW a few months ago.

I know WW works, it has worked well for me in the past, but it just doesn't seem to work for me any more :(

I left about 3 weeks ago and have been eating crappily ever since. I don't think I've put on a massive amount of weight (well not according to my scales), but I feel sluggish and bloated and feel like my body needs a damn good cleanse as well as needing to still lose weight. So I have decided to give SW another whirl, as I think all that fruit and veg and removing the temptation to be allowed free reign on things that made me feel like poop because they are within my points remit can only be a good thing right?

what i love about sw opposed to ww is i eat more healthily as i used to spend points on junk food, and i can eat fruit without using syns, i eat lots of fruit now and feel so much more healthy on sw than ww.
both do work, i know that, but for me sw is easy once youve got to grips with it and more of a way of life.
all the best!! x

what i love about sw opposed to ww is i eat more healthily as i used to spend points on junk food, and i can eat fruit without using syns, i eat lots of fruit now and feel so much more healthy on sw than ww.
both do work, i know that, but for me sw is easy once youve got to grips with it and more of a way of life.
all the best!! x

Indeed it is a way of life :)
I think the plan encourages healthy choices by making fruit and veg free...... so when hungry you can choose something to eat that doesnt use up any allowances and is good for you. Having had a look at the WW stuff, if you decide to make the right choices great, but you could just as easily stay with in points limit and eat crap still. I know thats not what WW advocate, but still allowed, as long as its within the points limit.

I ww pointed my FREE sw lunch the other day............8.5 points!! eeek.......... no ta........SW 100% for me

Back