comfort foods!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by ANNTEXT, 12 April 2007 Social URL.

ANNTEXT Full Member

weight watchers (points)
    hi everyone -

i have had a biggest arguement with my fella :( - over something rubbish but alot of hard things has been said!

now i feel really down - as i tucked in to an easter egg and then felt doen then done some more! :sigh:

i give people advice (but not myself) about there a saying

you eat bad foods
    you feel bad
    you bad foods

and it goes on and on - so i had to stop myself and write on there!
    theres a saying - its easy to give advice but not easy to give yourself advice - now i agree with this!

so everyone as a problem and just about to grab food talk on here! - new thread starter! :(

well i downfall is chocolate and more chocolate - well snacks really!

so your will be nice to her too!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Ah, I'm so sorry to hear you're feeling down hun :hug99:

Comfort food is a killer isn't it, it's so hard to avoid it in circumstances like that.

Me and my fella argue all the time (actually, that's not true - I argue, and he goes out to the pub, hehe) and food is always what I fall back on - ALWAYS!

My comfort food list doesn't stop at chocolate though. If there's chocolate in the house then I will eat it, but I will also attack the crisps and stuff myself with peanut butter sandwiches, plus some wine. Then I raid the takeaway menu drawer and usually end up ordering in something too! I don't stop until I feel so sick I have to go to bed - which of course makes me feel even worse about everything.

It's a good idea to stop yourself before it goes that far and come on here. It's not always very busy - which is a shame - and sometimes when I log on there's no one around, BUT, sometimes just putting your thoughts and feelings down in black and white helps, so you coming on here and starting up this thread was a very good idea.

I hope you're feeling better soon, and I hope you sort things out with your fella. I'm sure it was all his fault ;)

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    Course it was... that goes without saying ;)
  5. vodaka999

vodaka999 Silver Member

Weight Watchers
    Awww i know that feeling, i found it so much easier to lose the weight once i was single :D

But i have borrowed the WW cookbook from the library today and there are recipies in it for Chocolate macaroons and they are 1 point each lol im hoping they will be my saving grace
  6. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Hey hun, how you doing today? x

ANNTEXT Full Member

weight watchers (points)
    hey much better today i had put on one pounds but thats all!
    TOM too thou so that never help!

thanks for asking love x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.