Comin back to the fold...

Lisaberry

Silver Member
Well, after a little ride on the Atkins steam train I am sat at the station waiting to board the Exante express first thing tomorrow.
Eating is lovely but I'm too impatient and can't afford to waste the packs I have left!

I'm in ketosis so hoping the change won't be too tough!

Anyway, it's nice to be back, I've actually really missed my choc and orange bar and I've put some ice in the freezer to blend up with my shakes.

I really think I've got my tfr mojo back, hurrah!!

School girl error... I've put some water in the freezer to make ice!!

Welcome back :)

Thanks! I'm so ready for this. If I ever say I'm struging, please remind me of how I feel this morning....
I ate more than normal for tea last night. Still only Atkins stuff, still low fat and still not a massive dinner yet I feel bloated, sick and just generally yuck today. I've been awake since 4 in pain. I'd rather feel starving than this so it's a relief I don't have to eat!

Anyway, thanks for listening to my rambles, have a good day!

Hehe - last supper syndrome

Good luck, you'll do great.

xxx

Mmmm using a proper blender and ice is waaaay better than a hand blender!
Definitely worth the £9 investment!!

Lisa just wondering how much wt you hve lost on exante
as I am on lipotrim and will be doing exante in Oct so wondering
if losses are same ? X

I've gaffes about a bit since starting Exante as I've had loads of things going on and have eaten. But... As an example. I had a few days off over my wedding anniversary and put on 5 pounds. Within 5 days back on Exante I'd lost 6 pounds!
When I'm on it I don't think the losses are different at all. Saying that, my friend swapped from LT to Exante as well and is losing far better on Exante.

It tastes better, it costs less and it works just as well, I'd definitely rate Exante over LT!

Thanks a mill Lisa I have all the exante packs already bit
of a control freak !I hve signed up for another 4 weeks of
Lt and by then shld be 9.10 so hoping to get to 9 stone on exante
They smell so good I opened a orange choc bar and it smells so
good ! I am actually really looking forward to starting the exante !
Best of luck with your week Lisa thanks for reply again X

Back