• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Coming back after being down about putting on some...

Ok i did slimming worl july 2007 to October 2007 and lost 2 stone putting me down to 12'5

I did stick at that weight really and then before my hol i decided to try weightwatchers but the points adding i found annoying! I lost about half a stone but now i am at 13' :(

Really down about it..

My problem with Slimming world was that i just lived on pasta and jacket potatoes and dont get me wrong, it worked but hell, was it boring!!

Most of the time i havnt got time or money to go out buying fruit n stuff all the time so i try to live off whats in the cupboards..

any ideas?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

sonban

Addicted to Minimins
Hi welcome to the SW forum. Take a look at the sticky recipe thread at the top of the SW forum. Its full of tasty recipes. Good luck hope you find some new ideas. xx

Welcome to minis. Well done losing the weight so far. have a look through some of the stickys at the top for inspirational recipes! x

Minders

Finding inspiration
If you don't have the time to cook much, find one day in a week to cook a few recipes and freeze them back into portions. That makes life a whole lot easier! The worst time for straying is when you're hungry NOW and there's nothing in that you can eat and stay on the plan. So a bit of preparation in advance is very helpful, and also means you can have a choice of different menu options, rather than just pasta and spuds! Soups, stews, cheesy bakes, etc. Easy!