Coming back - Feeling sorry for myself!

Muffindoll

Hi Everyone.
I've been awol for a while now, was finding it hard and then decided to give WW a try again but same as always I just find i am hungry all the time and couldn't stick with it for more than a week.
Anyway I'm planning to start SW again tomorrow.
I'm feeling sorry for myself as after 9 years I am now back to my heaviest ever weight,:cry: I have 2 Christmas parties coming up and am dreading them, I don't know what to wear and am really worried I'll sit there (as I do every year) beating myself up about the fact i could have felt so much better if I'd lost the weight, when looking around at everyone in their little strappy dresses.
I think I may have swine flu now as well, can't tell for sure as you can only self diagnose, I'm taking Tamiflu, I do have the symptoms but they are the same as any flu I suppose, I've never ached so much before. Anyway thats why I'm starting tomorrow, I don't have much appetite today anyway.
Hope you all don't mind me sneaking back and moaning like this, I'm hoping to be on here quite a bit as I won't be able to afford meetings for a while either, so I may be nagging for syns and advice etc.
Thanks for reading my ramblings! x

Hi there

welcome back :) I wasn't a member here when you were here before so want to say a big hello **waves**

First of all, I know exactly where you're coming from. I am tired with feeling unhappy about my weight and not being able to wear what I want. You've come to the right place, the support you get here is invaluable and really helps me keep on the straight and narrow.

Want to wish you all the luck with your weight loss. Don't be a stranger :)

Hayley xxx

Welcome back to you.

Welcome back and best of luck - even a few pounds off will have you feeling better for those parties!

Back