Coming back - if thats ok? ;-)

lucysmommy

Gold Member
Hi

Some of you guys might remember me from a while back :)

I have been messing about with calorie counting but I am so rubbish at it because I am hungry all the time.

So after a couple of weeks of will I or won't I - I have decided to start Atkins again - I know it works as I have lost weight before on Atkins.

I really only have one question about veg - do you have 3 mugs or do you count the carbs as per the packet? It's just that salad veg is so low in carbs so how can 3 mugs of lettuce and cucumber can make up 15g of carbs? Confused lol

Any answers would be appreciated - roll on tomorrow and I can get going :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm not sure about the veg-carb content but I just thought I say heylooo and welcome and a big good luck! Remember to do it right and get the water into you! ;)

Thanks for your speedy reply :)

I just wanted to make sure I am doing it right lol

X

Welcome hun.

I'd follow the book and do what it says for Induction - three mugs a day - and be sure to follow the A and B list (it's all summarised beautifully in Jim's sticky, "so you're thinking of doing Atkins").

A few of us are going back to Induction after falling heavily and many times off the wagon, so you won't be alone! :)

Susie

Thank you for your advice I shall do that then - follow the original plan then x

welcome back ;)

Welcome back:)

Yeah, it's great! Real food lol and enough to fill you up x

Back