Coming back into the fold

Legsy

:wave_cry:Hello x

Wish I wasn't starting back again but have had two years of indulgence:break_diet:which have cost me dearly. I never achieved my goal weight last time but absolutely need to this time for health reasons.

I weighed in officially with my cdc at 19st3lbs.:cry:My weigh in days will be Mondays and I really want to lose 9st hopefully by Jan 2011.

I would LOVE a buddy with a similar amount to drop but am mainly looking forward to getting into the forum and making it through my first week!

Good luck to all:D

Legsy xxxx

Welcome Legsy,

Good luck on your CD journey.

If you put your request into your signature others will see it and hopefully join you in your goal to lose 9 stone.

You could also post a 9 stone to lose challenge thread.

If you need any help please ask.

Hi legsy,well done for coming back,i re started,had 1st weigh in last wed im similar weight to you,i was 19st.9 last wed now 19st,im not sure exactly how low i can go but def need to lose at least 7st,would love to achieve getting to 10st,im only short too,how tall are you?what plan will you be doing?
would def love to be your buddy if you are up for it.

Hi Legsy,

Welcome to the forum. I've been doing Cambridge for 7 weeks now and have lost 27lb. Still got another 6 stone to lose so making it 8 stone in total. There are lots of people on here with a lot to lose.

Good luck in your weight loss journey xx

Hi Legsy
I've got about 6 stone to lose but I'm only 5ft 2 so that is a pretty big proportion of my weight plus I know as a restarter that I don't lose weight as quickly as many others as I have PCOS. So I'm looking at a Christmas goal date. Happy to share the experience

Hello!

I am a re-returner too! This time I have to make it work for me. I am mid-40s, I also have PCOS, I am nearly 17 stone and my husband left me for someone half my size!

So out with the negative and time to get positive. I need to do this for myself and my health, my children need me to be healthy too.

So all set to start tomorrow...just off to work out how to do the bar counting thingy along the bottom so that I can track my losses.:D:D

Good luck everyone!

Back