coming back---soon :)

thanks Bets x
yeah moved house.miss my other house though :(

things are as well as can be here.kids are doing great :)

got no tips,soz as not been watching what i eat at all.not in the frame of mind to 'diet' eating foods.just wanna get back on lipotrim now.
gonna lower my goal now too and be a size 12-14 ready for my hols to rhodes in august.

can't believe i'm gonna be 30 soon .....aaarrrgggghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

no news on the man front.still waiting for the tall hunk to sweep me off my feet.i'm sure he will appear soon though as my confidence grows.
how are you and yours?can't believe you've lost so much.well made up for you hun.xxx

*hugs* I understand.

Once you get back on the good ole LT train and you get that control back you'll soon be a slinky size 12. You're a complete stunner as it is! Rhodes won't know what's hit it! Oh you lucky duck - You're going to Rhodes, to lay on a beach and bronze your gorgeous slim body *jealous* That's all I've been hearing - People really looking forward to going away. Jools (dontwanttobesocurvygirl) is going to Bali in October! Hate you all! *jealous* I'll be lucky to get to the back garden. It's a lovely present for reaching your goal, as you'll be well at goal by then.

That happened to me too - Moved and then so missed my other house. That feeling soon goes. It took me about a year to settle in, even though this house is much better.

Awwww bless, glad your gorgeous babies are great.

30! 30 is a little spring chick! Wait until you're like me and hitting the big 40! Then you'll think 30 is a babe in arms! Saying that I feel and act as if I'm still 19, infact I've got worse the older I've got. You must celebrate like there's no tomorrow. I'm sure you and your girls will have a ball.

Waaaah! No hunky man! Disappointed. I wanted tales of lust and dirty things! Yep he'll appear when you least expect it sweetie. You'll have the pick of the bunch.

Everyone here is great. Just made Mimi a huge salad and she wanted to eat it in her toy room, she has been good today (for a change) so I let her. Everyone else still at work, so peace glorious peace. Don't get that very often.

I've a couple more stone to go. I'll get there eventually. Scary stuff this refeed/maintenance malarkey. Nervous but excited at the same time. I could never find the time to get online as life is a bit hectic at the minute. I promised myself I would try harder, so I have, and found a hour or two to log on and check out the gossip.

Have you heard from Jesi or Lucy (Determined Girl)?

Loads of love to you and yours Jo xxxxx

thanks Jody x

no Bets,not heard from them but i'm friends with lucy on facebook and i know she's happilly settled with her fella so prob content with how she is now.
glad Mimi is well.yo're lucky getting her to eat salad.still haven't mastered that one yet with Charys although she did eat carrots for the first time the other day :) x

Back