Coming back to LT!!

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
I have just read on another thread that when your BMI reaches 25 you have to up plans to the 810 plan..this includes food!!!ekkkkk I wasn't told this..i thought i could carry on till i reached a couple of lbs off my ideal weight before steppingup....I am not ready for food yet...still don't feel in control..so i am off to the chemist on Monday to jump back on LT...This means i will be on nothing but vanilla lattes for the next 4-6 weeks..but, i can not yet resist the food which got me here in the first place!
So once again ... i am now an official LTer!!!:D

wow! lol how awesome!!! whoooooooop!!! glad to have u back - the prodigal child has returned x

Whoooooo!!! :D

wooo hoooo welcome back Nic.:D
4-6 weeks is not to bad to suffer the limited choice.I live on the strawberry so I know how you feel.

Fanx guys...... i need to finish this food free and i need to be in with a chance to even try to whoop Julz's ass so LT it is!!!
Feels good to be back, in a warm and fluffy way xxxx

LOL! WHOOP MY ASS!

YEAHHHHHHHHHH RIGHT BIATCH!

funniest thing ive heard all day ;)

I say try lol...righty ho ...better fly xxx love you all xxx mwah xx

bye babe will miss u not being on tonight x

Welcome back to LT Nic, I'm looking forward to the competition between you and Julz!

I've lived on strawberry this week but I'm feeling adventureous and may try a vanilla as a latte this week - daring aren't I!!! Lol!!!

x

You wanna be daring, mix all four flavours together and pour over a flapjack lol That's daring hehe xx

that is so gross!

i'm ditching strawberry this week, moving to more chocolate, vanilla, soup and flappy's.

welcome back nic, flappy cereal will be waiting for you too.

maybe we should start a book between you and julz now? any bets?? ;)

bugger off we dont want you back

oh she could lol I luv her really xxxx

nic gaz loves u really xox he just being like a school kid covering it up lol xox

WHY DO MEN DO THAT BTW???

just like Julz is with me lol xxxxxxxxxx

nic gaz loves u really xox he just being like a school kid covering it up lol xox

WHY DO MEN DO THAT BTW???
by the way xxx
You should see the pm he just sent lol

lmao you mean the naked shots you sent me you hussy!!! xx

What can i say....YES lol suprised you're not blind!!!! hee hee hee

Back