Coming back to slimming world...

stmcalee01

S: 13st2lb C: 13st2lb G: 11st4lb BMI: 31.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi everybody,

I was a slimming world member from March to October 2011 and lost 2 stone of my baby weight.

Due to returning to work and just generally being busy with 2 kids under 2 I stopped going to group and just did my best at home.

I have managed to maintain my weightloss (Christmas not withstanding) but would now like to lose the last of the weight before my once in a lifetime trip to NYC in April.

I still don't have much time to get to group but was hoping you guys would be willing to help.

I am going to buy the new 2012 book on ebay and see how I get on.

Would love to get to know you all

Stmcalee

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

mrsminkymoo

hi there, im nearly back to sw, rejoining on monday, its been a year since i joined and gave up as i just didnt seem to have the time with a new baby and 2 other small ones, but this is my year, i turn 40 next april so ive got just over a year to loose lots and lots lol, as i dont want to be fat and forty. so i will be spending alot of time hanging around here im sure of it :). xxx

Sam:)

S: 12st12.5lb C: 12st6lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.9 Loss: 0st6.5lb(3.6%)
Hiya,

I have just rejoined, think there may be a few of us lol. Good Luck, I am sure you fill find plenty of help from here.

Just a thought would it be cheaper for you to go to a group and pay the joining fee to get the packs, rather than buying off ebay. You would know you were getting the right info then too

stmcalee01

S: 13st2lb C: 13st2lb G: 11st4lb BMI: 31.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi Mrs Minkymoo

I know this plan works and I am really looking forward to getting started again. I am 30 in Feb and I would like at least 10lbs off by then.

x

mrsminkymoo

Hi Stmcalee01 again :) i did sw about 10 yeaRS ago with my then hubby, that was when tinned food was big on the diet( there was even a book of tinned food you could eat) and when the sw quiche had a corned beef base....oh they were the days, and i lost 6 stone.......its taken me 10 years to put it all back on, but i have 3 children so i blame them :p. but im feeling really positive and ready, im just sat her writing a shopping list so ive got stuff in ready for monday. xxx