Coming back to slimming world...

stmcalee01

Hi everybody,

I was a slimming world member from March to October 2011 and lost 2 stone of my baby weight.

Due to returning to work and just generally being busy with 2 kids under 2 I stopped going to group and just did my best at home.

I have managed to maintain my weightloss (Christmas not withstanding) but would now like to lose the last of the weight before my once in a lifetime trip to NYC in April.

I still don't have much time to get to group but was hoping you guys would be willing to help.

I am going to buy the new 2012 book on ebay and see how I get on.

Would love to get to know you all

Stmcalee

hi there, im nearly back to sw, rejoining on monday, its been a year since i joined and gave up as i just didnt seem to have the time with a new baby and 2 other small ones, but this is my year, i turn 40 next april so ive got just over a year to loose lots and lots lol, as i dont want to be fat and forty. so i will be spending alot of time hanging around here im sure of it :). xxx

Hiya,

I have just rejoined, think there may be a few of us lol. Good Luck, I am sure you fill find plenty of help from here.

Just a thought would it be cheaper for you to go to a group and pay the joining fee to get the packs, rather than buying off ebay. You would know you were getting the right info then too

Hi Mrs Minkymoo

I know this plan works and I am really looking forward to getting started again. I am 30 in Feb and I would like at least 10lbs off by then.

x

Hi Stmcalee01 again :) i did sw about 10 yeaRS ago with my then hubby, that was when tinned food was big on the diet( there was even a book of tinned food you could eat) and when the sw quiche had a corned beef base....oh they were the days, and i lost 6 stone.......its taken me 10 years to put it all back on, but i have 3 children so i blame them :p. but im feeling really positive and ready, im just sat her writing a shopping list so ive got stuff in ready for monday. xxx

Back