Extra Easy Coming Back - what's new?

Rkmriddell

Gold Member
Hi everyone

I followed sw, ee a couple of years ago and found it worked really well until i fell off the wagon big style. Since then i've dipped in and out of ww and calorie counting but am really struggling - i think partly due to the amount of effort involved in these diets. Too much weighing, counting etc. I lost nearly 2 stone on SW and have yo-yo'd since then to being still just over 1 stone off. Anyway, i'm thinking of coming back to SW as i always found it easy to find something to eat and cook...

My question i suppose is has anything changed in the last year or two? majorly anyway?

Also - i never used to use SYNS, can someone explain how they work? can you combine them weekly like you do on ww or do you need to only use them daily? also - is there a formula or an iphone app anyone knows of to keep track of them.

Thanks in advance for any help xxx

Hi! If you know the EE plan then I think you're pretty much up to date.

I have about 10 syns a day (you can have between 5 and 15) some people start at 105 syns (if they're having 15 a day) and count them down throughout the week. I don't think you're supposed to save them for a weekly blow-out as they allow 'flexi syn' days for very special occasions.

Sorry I'm not the most knowledgeable on these things, I'm sure someone will be along with more ideas xx

Back