Coming back! Woo hoo!

lostpolarbear

Hey.

I lost 2 1/2 stone with LT in April - June and I found it the best diet ever. I then had to go off it as I was going on holiday but I start it again on Sunday to lose the last stone (to get to 9st. 5lbs)and I cant wait!!! Once I get to 9.5 i'm getting fittings for my wedding dress and that will make me keep the weight off until my wedding in June next year.

Down side is because I know i'm starting LT again i'm over eating as I know i'll be starving myself of all the food I love. So i've probably put on more weight which means more weight to lose! oops! Oh well roll on Sunday.

I can see everyone else are doing really well! Congrats to u all!

Lene

Welcome back lol! another "pro" to give us newbies advice! Oh wow a wedding, i love weddings! Make sure you tell us all about your dress and stuff!

Good luck

*Welcome back LostPolarBear*

Good luck with the weight loss! :):)

Welcome back :)
Hope ya find it as easy as the first time
Good luck
Niki
x

Welcome back Lene :) Good luck for the second time around x

good luck :D and welcome back xx

welcome back Im sure you'll settle straight into it you have a great goal to aim for which im sure will keep you focused.
xx

Welcome back hun and good luck.

x

hello! i remember you! :D
im back too! ha ha good old LT cant keep us away can it!:p
good luck,your stone will be off in no time!:D

I know we both tried slim fast - obviously not as good as LT! (Infact I just couldnt do sf at all! I didnt lose anything!) xx

Thanks every one! :):):) Sorry for the delay Ive not been on here since then! I've started LT again today. I wasnt going to start it until next week as i'm going to Alton Towers ect over weekend but at the end of the day it doesnt mean I have to eat! I am sick of eating at the moment anyway! lol xxx

Back