• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Coming back! Woo hoo!

I lost 2 1/2 stone with LT in April - June and I found it the best diet ever. I then had to go off it as I was going on holiday but I start it again on Sunday to lose the last stone (to get to 9st. 5lbs)and I cant wait!!! Once I get to 9.5 i'm getting fittings for my wedding dress and that will make me keep the weight off until my wedding in June next year.

Down side is because I know i'm starting LT again i'm over eating as I know i'll be starving myself of all the food I love. So i've probably put on more weight which means more weight to lose! oops! Oh well roll on Sunday.

I can see everyone else are doing really well! Congrats to u all!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Always welcome new m8's!
Welcome back lol! another "pro" to give us newbies advice! Oh wow a wedding, i love weddings! Make sure you tell us all about your dress and stuff!

Good luck

Is thinking positive!
*Welcome back LostPolarBear*

Good luck with the weight loss! :):)
Welcome back :)
Hope ya find it as easy as the first time
Good luck
Welcome back Lene :) Good luck for the second time around x
good luck :D and welcome back xx
welcome back Im sure you'll settle straight into it you have a great goal to aim for which im sure will keep you focused.
Welcome back hun and good luck.

Thanks every one! :):):) Sorry for the delay Ive not been on here since then! I've started LT again today. I wasnt going to start it until next week as i'm going to Alton Towers ect over weekend but at the end of the day it doesnt mean I have to eat! I am sick of eating at the moment anyway! lol xxx