Coming back!!!!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by ianrush9, 10 November 2011 Social URL.

1. ianrush9

ianrush9 Full Member

Hi everyone,

I have been to ww in the past and lost 2 and always lost weight. Over last 3 years 2 stone has crept on and i decided to try slimming world, been going since january and lost 1 st and 2lb but now put 8lb back on. I stick to it but dont seem to lose any weight and am covered in spots which i have never had in my life!!! Think I will come back to ww, how is the new plan - is there anywhere on this site that explains it? The class I will be joining isnt til next wednesday and i wanted to have a little go this week. I have stuck to slimming world diet religiosly this week, got weighed before and put 1lb on - I feel like crying!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    This post below written by kagome75 I found very helpful in explaining how the new ProPoints plan works.

4. leanne641

leanne641 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st9.3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4.3lb(19.78%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hello, the new plan is pretty much as simple as the old one just the points system has changed. You will need to go to your meeting so they can work out how many points you're allowed. The points aren't worth as much this time around so you get more. (i used to be on 18, now it's 29) but you get a weekly allowance too of 49pts if you fancy a night out or a take-away or something but you don't have to use them.
    Go and buy a calculator and an eat out book from your meeting thats really all you need. you could also invest in a ww pedometer because you can earn extra point for the activity you do. Good luck this time around you can do it :D xxx

5. ianrush9

ianrush9 Full Member

Thanks for the info guys, a big help. I have an old ww calculator - i take it that won't be any good?

6. leanne641

leanne641 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st9.3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4.3lb(19.78%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Na it won't. it's a bit crappy they've changed it, you hav to spend the money all over again. good investment though!! xx

7. ianrush9

ianrush9 Full Member

Thanks Leanne.

8. Nemesis82

Nemesis82 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.49%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
  9. ianrush9

ianrush9 Full Member

thanks very much nemesis. I am going to try this week as the class is not til next wednesday, although I have just found one on saturday but it means dragging my 7 year old son with me lol!! I may go t that one and tell him to bring his ds - I cant wait to start now!!!:)

10. Nemesis82

Nemesis82 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.49%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thats great motivation!! Im sure your son will cope but either way, you have the basics for just now :)

Just remember theres always someone on here who can offer advice or answer any question. No question is a bad one either :)

Best of luck!

11. ianrush9

ianrush9 Full Member

thanks again!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.