Coming back

Rkmriddell

Gold Member
Hi everyone.

I was on cd for the last quarter of last year and lost three stone odd on it before my losses slowed to 1lb per week. I stopped and went off and tried cc which was ok but drove me mad and then went back to sw where I didn't really do very well. I know that I ate too much even though I was 100% to their plan. Anyway for the last two months or so I've not done well at all, I'm on a slippery slope back to where I started and really don't want to get there. At my lowest with cd I got to 11-1 after cc for a while and my weight settling, or what I though was settling, I started sw at 11-12. On Wednesday I was at 12-12 and that doesn't account for the pizza I had last night :( I have gorged, no other word for it, for two weeks or so and am getting back to my starting point fast. I feel I need to come back to cd to refocus myself, get some results and hopefully achieve my goal. I've text my CDC and am waiting for her to come back to me although I have some products around that I can crack on with next week.

Am scared of how difficult it's going to be, I did ok first time I think but I was ready for it. Hopefully this time will be the same. I am dreading the cold and I am more dreading the toilet trips. I really must work on taking fybogel so that I hopefully don't have those problems again. The timing isnt brilliant as I am on holiday in three weeks but I know I'll be able to push through that when I am in the zone. It's only a camping holiday with the family so shouldn't be too much of a problem as long as I take my products and I will be able to have bars by then which will help.

So, I will WI in the morning and see where I start from. Gather all my products together and get cracking. Hopefully CDC will be back to me later today xxx

Hi ya, it is hard getting back into it some times. But to get the results you want this is the best diet i know. i have tried ww and sw and found that i always gined weight, but the cold a rushing to the toilet are signs that you are doing this right so you will get the results you want!!
i got back on the plan on monday, and i decided i would hold my nose and down the shakes but i am finding them ok! and as for the weeing, i think everytime i go it flushing a bit of rubbish out with it lol (works for me!). i am going camping with the family for a few nights in may amd will be taking tetra packs with me.

good luck honey try to stay focused x

onwards and downwards peeps!! xx

nicci79 said:
Hi ya, it is hard getting back into it some times. But to get the results you want this is the best diet i know. i have tried ww and sw and found that i always gined weight, but the cold a rushing to the toilet are signs that you are doing this right so you will get the results you want!!
i got back on the plan on monday, and i decided i would hold my nose and down the shakes but i am finding them ok! and as for the weeing, i think everytime i go it flushing a bit of rubbish out with it lol (works for me!). i am going camping with the family for a few nights in may amd will be taking tetra packs with me.

good luck honey try to stay focused x

onwards and downwards peeps!! xx

Thanks hun. CDC has come back to me so im off to see her at 10.30 tomorrow. Will work myself up to it today and look forward to shifting some excess before my hols :) x

I am finding it easier second time around - I know I can do it, and I know that it works!

Good luck!

x

Good luck!
I lost 4 stone in 3 months a couple of years ago on Cambridge, second time round for me now but the weight is falling off. You can do it :)

This is my second restart and I have passed the weight I reached last year and I am more determmined to do it this time. I know I can do it and I never really want to come back on once I am at goal. Maintaining is the hardest. Good luck on your second time. Jayne

Hey! You will be fine x
I am really keen to hear how you get on camping and ss. It's my intention to do the same in the summer!
Keep on posting

sarah j said:
Hey! You will be fine x
I am really keen to hear how you get on camping and ss. It's my intention to do the same in the summer!
Keep on posting

Am hoping it'll be fine. Is just me hubby and the kids and hell happily eat with them x will be able to have bars by then too which will help x

Back