Coming back...

anwen

Hi all

I joined SW in December, lost 13lb but then had some health problems (which are kind of ongoing-but-very-variable) and couldn't manage to do cooking and got a bit dispirited and stopped going for a few weeks.

A couple of weeks ago I joined WW (my mum's a member and likes it, and their monthly pass thingy is quite handy as I can't always manage to go to the same place/on the same day) and lost 2lb in the first week (having somehow lost another lb in the time between clubs...) but I'm already fed up of all the counting and tracking, though in some ways it's more flexible for times when I can't cook (again, re: disability).

So, I've cancelled the monthly pass thing and I suppose what I'll do is buy a countdown at a daytime/drop in class and then go to an evening one on the weeks when I can manage it/really need to. That's allowed, right? I mean, if I weigh in on Monday morning, I think I'm then allowed to go to an evening meeting later in the week and do the image therapy stuff without paying again? (Also, WW meetings are so much more BORING than SW, or at least the local WW chap is dull...)

Good luck with your plan. As far as I can recall once you have paid once in the week, you can go to as many classes as you need but only weigh and pay the once.
I agree with you that SW classes are better than WW (although I dont go to any at the mo!).

Vanda

Thanks, both!

Oh, another question - as my membership has lapsed, presumably that means that my "club 10" target and so on will be based on whatever I weigh when I start back, rather than what I weighed when I started originally?
You can request to keep using your original book and pick up from where you left off

Welcome back Hun!

Back