coming back...

mondayclubber

well, im coming back to slim fast as from tomorow. I was trying Alli, but it just didnt work for me. Anyway, I done really well on sf last year so im back on it..got my tins and skimmed milk in yesterday.I like the routine of it. No room for cheating.I need the strictness..hoping I will get back into it quite quick, though im expecting to be hungry for the first couple of weeks...hopefully it will work as well as last time..im going on holiday 5 weeks on friday, and would love to get a stone off before then. good luck everyone..its nice to be back..
Linda xx

Welcome mondayclubber

Good luck with the stone target:)

Mel x

Hi mondayclubber - welcome to the SF bunch, iv been on sf since January but have had a bad run so am jumping back on so i will be feeling your hunger too :) good luck hun i'm sure you can get that 1stone off before your hols

Hi Linda :) Thats why I chose slimfast, it really does take the thinking out of dieting!

Thanks to you all for the welcomes..First day today and not been too bad. Just making mince and potatoes for tea. its quite difficult at times as ive a 6 year old and a (nearly) 2 year old, so mealtimes are a bit of a mix up sometimes. we all like mince and pots so thats always a winner.anyway, im not going to weigh in till a week on Sunday, so that will give me 10 days to hopefully get into the swing of things. hope you all have good weeks and will nip in now and then to see how you all are..
Linda xx

Back