• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Coming down with the flu....

Aww Tanari :(

I was like that earlier in the week. I found lean meat like chicken kept me going and didn't knock me out of ketosis.

Hope you feel better soon x

Tanari

100% Focused
I've eaten some slices of salmon earlier. Now having my choco shake hot with sweetners...yum. Then its off to bed for me before I do something I regret and then hate myself in the morning. If I feel the same in the morning, I'll just take some slices of chicken to work tomorrow to get me through the day.

Hope you soon shake off whatever bug you have picked up Keisha.

Glad you are on the mend - thats the trouble when all the kids are back at school - bugs spread like wild-fire. I guess the schools are on half term next week so hopefully the bugs will die out? My office is so flippin' cold i don' t think anything can survive in there so we are all super healthy (!) at work for now.

Feeling bad again. Didnt get a response from Exante about the Night nurse tabs so I took some last night as it always worked. Dont know if it kicked me out of ketosis or not as I forgot to check but I'm taking it again tonight so I'll check in the morning. Might be in ketosis as I dont feel hungry and there is a after still in my mouthbut then again that be down to the flu

Feeling bad again. Didnt get a response from Exante about the Night nurse tabs so I took some last night as it always worked. Dont know if it kicked me out of ketosis or not as I forgot to check but I'm taking it again tonight so I'll check in the morning. Might be in ketosis as I dont feel hungry and there is a after still in my mouth but then again that be down to the flu