Coming off TS for three days?

I am taking my mother to a spa for 3 days/2 nights. I know that they provide food that is low calorie with low carb options. I was thinking of eating salads/veg with lean protein while I was there. Sort of using it as different kind of food break. Has anyone tried anything similar?

Hiya... Sounds lovely!! The other week, I had my parents up for the day, followed by a friend visiting the following day. I stuck to salad and salmon both days (altho' did also have a slice of cake that I'd made on both days together with a couple of new potatoes) and, much to my surprise, I remained in ketosis and lost about 3lbs that week.

Go and enjoy yourself but just be careful!

I think your decision sounds wise u can't stop living your life because of the diet n if you need to come off..... Plan in advance n keep carbs n sugars low if poss

Have a lovely time

Lovely advice, ladies. Thank you. I need to remember that I have choices while I'm there. I can eat the "healthy" (yeah right) cakes, and the icecream made with fructose (so that's alright - not), or I can eat lean protein and the amaaazing salads on offer.

Mum & I both have coeliac disease - so we've both ended up thinking that because we can't eat normal cakes, somehow we deserve a slice of gluten-free cake whenever it is on offer. And this place serves 3 different GF cakes as standard - every afternoon.

Hello

Enjoy your spa - sounds lovely!

Finally someone who is my height and shares my goal weight!! :D

You have significantly less to lose than me though :cry:

All the very best! :D

Back