coming to end of day 6

slim4life

Hi All

Starting cambridge looking forward to it i have done it before and lost weight also did lipotrim but have put all the weight back on:break_diet:

i have learnt a very important lesson that i need to maintain once i am done ss so wish me luck:wave_cry:

oh i have about 4 stone to loose:cry::cry::D

love this site

Last edited:
ah thanks cooky and best of luck to you

so excited to start now i will be watching your progress stick with it is fab and i think the first time doing it is the easiest so dont cheat;)

Hello and good luck for today, i also had 4 stone to get rid off, and it is happening, you know what to expect, stay strong and keep us all updated ok :vibes:

Thank guys for all you good luck messages i am stocked up with my water fizzy water and a few coke zeros just in case

Hi khazarji would love a diet buddy best of luck to you today;)

well got weighed and all my supplys starting weight 13st 9lbs not as bad as i though i was well over 14 stone
nearly finished day 1 and all good

had the porridge for the first time and well the jury is still out on that one:jelous:

thanks for all the well wishes :D

Day 1 here too :) Almost over thankfully lol. It hasnt been too bad, but it will be a huge psychological boost for me to say i got through a whole day! I cant wait to go to bed haha!
Good luck to you :) x

Good luck hun - as you say you have done it before, you know it works and you know you can do it. Stick with minimins and we'll cheer you on all the way :)

Good luck for tomorrow, we're right behind you every mini step of the way, and can't wait to hear your first results

woops - just realised you've done day 1! ok - so good luck for rest of the week lol

First time posting

Not sure how this works but here goes... well done to everyone and good luck to starters... I am in week 4 of CD SS. Lost about 10lb so far - well chuffed! Much easier than I thought... although am aware that this is the easy bit and maintenance is when the hard work starts :rolleyes:

How do you get the ticker thingy in here... I did make one :eek:

Good luck! x

;)nearly day 2 over not feeling so bad but i did have a funny turn earlier

warning do not have a hot bath on day 2 of cambridge i nearly passed out and had to lie down for 15 mins very shaky but i drank a good bit of water and feeling much better:D

so here is to day 2

Back