comment under my user name?

Zoe.D

loving life
Hi guys, the coment under our user name eg regular user, likes to post etc how does that get there? Do we put it there or does it come up by itself depending on how much we post etc because at the moment it says under mine - needs a life!! I don't know if I find that offensive or if it's meant to be funny? I didn't put it there so how can I change it or take it off? :mad:

In your user CP. Will go look

Go into edit details and the second box down it says something like edit comment.

Hope this helps xx

I have looked there hun and I can't see it but the strange thing is if that is how it's done how has this comment appeared as I have never put it there?

Thanks girls, I have seen it and changed it.

Oh Zoe, lol, I wasn't too pleased either when I had 'needs a life' even though I knew it was just for fun. Much prefer 'loving CD' - its more personalised and optimistic x

OMG ZOE!!!!! I have been in a grumpy horrible upset mood alnight and reading your post made me laugh sooo much i read it out to my BF LOL. Glad you found it in the end hun lol xxx

lol, when I told my Husband he said who put that on there the cheeky so and so's, you don't need a life, you go on there for support lol. As Starlight says above it must have changed at 1000 post's but I really thought someone was taking the p**s lol - doh

Back