Commitment diary

Posted in the food diary bit instead of here. So after being thoroughly depressed and fed up not wanting another fat summer unfortunately that is what I'm going to get. However I am committing the rest of the year to slimming world. I'm just over 16 and a half stone at present and go away in aug. I'm hoping to have two stone off by then but I'm now in this for the long haul. I could sit here and say I've always been fat and yes Ive been on a diet for the last twenty years but now I look at those photos of me at 18 and think bloody hell I was hot what was I worrying about. I realised that I'm going to waste my life on a diet and will die on a diet if I don't change and I feel the lightbulb has turned on. I'm starting in the morning as I'm already out for a meal which has been pre arranged but then that is it here is the line __________________________ the past twenty years has been drawn under it's the end. Onward and upwards

A bit about me. I am a mum to a beautiful 8 year old boy and work full time as a nurse. Trying to find a suitable work life balance. I've been with my husband ten years and was a size ten when I met him and pushing out of a twenty these days. I'm surprised he's still with me at times. I'm not the person I was , my friends now have never known me thin but I'm fed up if bring the quite one or the big one. Can't continue on like this

So up at 7 whilst the boys slept in. Normally that would mean sitting on the couch watching the soap omnibus and trawling Facebook. This morning I have done two hours of ironing and just finished all the housework. All body magic counts and the hubby has surfaced and said "bloody hell what's wrong with you , you never iron". All part of the changes love. Bacon is now under the grill mmmmmm

Back