• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Comparng Weight Loss To VLCD

S: 17st4lb G: 11st10lb
Yes i agree Laura, i think that the average on atkins is about 2lb a week for me. On cd it was around 3lb a week, sometimes more, sometimes less. I found it slowed down to around 1lb a week whilst on cd towards the end though as i started back at the gym and i don't think 600cals was enough to be training on so my body stored it. That's one of the reasons i made the move over to atkins as i didn't see the point in paying out for cd to lose only a lb a week.

Jim

Big Boy
S: 25st0lb C: 13st1lb G: 13st1lb BMI: 24.1 Loss: 11st13lb(47.71%)
I lost 2lbs a week most weeks on Induction for 6 months with the odd whooshie of 3-5 lbs.

Sulleyp

The Minis Bad Boy
S: 26st1lb C: 26st1lb G: 17st2lb BMI: 52.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
What do you eat nowadays jim now youve lost all that weight?

Jim

Big Boy
S: 25st0lb C: 13st1lb G: 13st1lb BMI: 24.1 Loss: 11st13lb(47.71%)
Oh all sorts really, there is a "what are we eating today" thread on the Atkins forum, I post what I'm eating there most days.

voodoo

LOVING MY WATER
S: 20st5lb C: 20st5lb G: 10st10lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi I was on CD for three months & lost a stone a month, first month of South Beach I lost a stone too. I did get bored though...trying Atkins now. Good luck whatever you choose. Personally the fact that I get to EAT cheese, steak, chicken etc helps me stick to it, as well as the odd dash of cream in coffee, lol
xxxxxsharon