Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Compensating

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by cicerone, 27 November 2008 Social URL.

1. cicerone

cicerone Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I've just realised I am compensating my food for fags. The amount I have smoked in the last 9 days is disgraceful to the point I have noticed a yellow patch on my fingers. Yuk yuk yuk.

I feel disgusted with myself, but not sure what I'm gonna do about it. She says, whilst having a fag and thinking about it. Grrrrrrr

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. wizzbang

wizzbang Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I know this might sound impossible to do, but....... I stopped smoking using the chewing gum. You could chew that and lose weight and stop smoking at the same time. Having the chewing gum is as big a buzz as having a cigarette!! It took me about 6 months to stop having the chewing gum. I havent had a cigarette for two years now.
    Lynne x

4. gailt39

gailt39 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st8lb(28.78%)
    Diet:
    CD
    i know exactly what you mean thats exactly what i was doing i was smoking more than 20 a day so i decided to stop got patches and on day 2 now with no cigarettes thinking of food more but just keep drinking more water and going to the loo lol i keep thinking of all the money i'm saving so i can buy myself some new clothes hehe

night-owl likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.