Compensating

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by cicerone, 27 November 2008 Social URL.

1. cicerone

cicerone Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I've just realised I am compensating my food for fags. The amount I have smoked in the last 9 days is disgraceful to the point I have noticed a yellow patch on my fingers. Yuk yuk yuk.

I feel disgusted with myself, but not sure what I'm gonna do about it. She says, whilst having a fag and thinking about it. Grrrrrrr

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. wizzbang

wizzbang Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I know this might sound impossible to do, but....... I stopped smoking using the chewing gum. You could chew that and lose weight and stop smoking at the same time. Having the chewing gum is as big a buzz as having a cigarette!! It took me about 6 months to stop having the chewing gum. I havent had a cigarette for two years now.
    Lynne x

4. gailt39

gailt39 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st8lb(28.78%)
    Diet:
    CD
    i know exactly what you mean thats exactly what i was doing i was smoking more than 20 a day so i decided to stop got patches and on day 2 now with no cigarettes thinking of food more but just keep drinking more water and going to the loo lol i keep thinking of all the money i'm saving so i can buy myself some new clothes hehe

night-owl likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.