• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

New here and new to slimming world

S: 15st2lb C: 14st10lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 0st6lb(2.83%)
Hello, I just started slimming world 2 days ago at 15st 2. I’m a full time stay at home Dad of 4 kids (taken over from my wife the last 2 years) and as I find it hard to get out and about I’m doing my journey from home. My wife has been doing slimming world for a while now and she has seen great results! I have to admit when I first heard of it I was dubious but from being very active - and even working in a gym at one point to now looking after kids and sitting around in between I’ve turned to junk foods and exercise has gone out of the window! I never realised how much work went into looking after kids but after eating their left overs and munching with them during “tea parties” I’ve balooned! As I can’t get out allot I’m looking for some online support if I’m welcome?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

AliGal

Rebooting - with vlcd, vegetables and more
S: 21st11lb C: 18st4lb G: 15st6lb BMI: 41.3 Loss: 3st7lb(16.07%)
Welcome HoneyBeez. You are absolutely welcome here. Bert is the top of the men's SW transformation board (if we had such a thing!). You'll be teaching yr kids healthy eating too - really good for them if you can get them helping in the kitchen too.

S: 15st3.5lb C: 11st3.5lb G: 11st7lb Loss: 4st0lb(26.23%)
Hello, I just started slimming world 2 days ago at 15st 2. I’m a full time stay at home Dad of 4 kids (taken over from my wife the last 2 years) and as I find it hard to get out and about I’m doing my journey from home. My wife has been doing slimming world for a while now and she has seen great results! I have to admit when I first heard of it I was dubious but from being very active - and even working in a gym at one point to now looking after kids and sitting around in between I’ve turned to junk foods and exercise has gone out of the window! I never realised how much work went into looking after kids but after eating their left overs and munching with them during “tea parties” I’ve balooned! As I can’t get out allot I’m looking for some online support if I’m welcome?
Morning Honeybeez.
It will be the best thing you do starting SW.You're about the weight that I was when I started on November 1st last year.I would def advise going to group if you possibly can.I don't think I would have done so well on my own.

AliGal

Morning Honeybeez.
It will be the best thing you do starting SW.You're about the weight that I was when I started on November 1st last year.I would def advise going to group if you possibly can.I don't think I would have done so well on my own.
Some meetings let you bring the kids - so it doubles as an outing!

AliGal

Well done - 4lbs shed.