complete and utter gorb...

xxchristiexx

Team Reem
Morning minimimers..well have to say that from Monday I have ate like a complete and utter pig, I have binged on chocolate crisps sweets n etc and I can safely say I have had my fill.. i was out for a meal last night which consisted of a burger with pepper sauce onion rings and garlic cubes with coleslaw and salad which was delicious, but i was completely stuffed but still managed to work my way through a full bag of haribo!!

Well I no iv been really bad but its back to group tonight and im lookin forward to getting stuck in from 2mro.. needless to say i dont think i stil have 9lbs off anymore!! But il get my startin weight tonight and amend my ticker accordingly.. so hopin all you guys can keep me on track and tell me to stay away from the devil food lol!xxx

Morning Chrisite,
I know how youre feeling, although i havnt had a binge im the verge of one now.

AHHHHHHHHHH!

Good luck tonight, draw that line, and get on it.

xx

You're allowed a blow out once in a while - that's what eating normally and living life means :D

The important thing is that this is once in a while, not the norm, and as long as you keep this in mind, and stick to the plan 90% of the time, you'll lose weight and keep it off (so far I'm good at the first part, not so much the second :p).

Good luck for your weigh-in!

I recommend minimilks as the ultimate binge-stopper.
Cold so take a while to eat.
Sweet so satisfy the junk craving.
Milky so quite filling...
And only 1.5 syns :)

sometimes you just need to get it out of your system!!!! i know i have done it many times since being on SW!!!!

You get over it though - and gain (usually) and then the next week lose some or all of it.

The important part is to get back on track 100% now...and then it doesnt carry on being an issue.

hope weigh in isnt too harsh, but at least you know why and can move on!!!

xxx

Thank u ellebear u have done amazing and luk fantastic! See good thing is iv been doin it on my own, so 2nte is my first night at group, i need it to help me lol, so wil only be my first initial weigh in 2nte so im quite glad about that as its only my startin weight, but the binge is outta my system now and im ready to get stuck in again 2mro :)xx

i always find after i gorge out that it motivates me to get back on track.

important thing is you have relised your slip up and doing something about it.

i pigged out on my birthday and the next day i felt that ill i was going to ring in sick to work!!!!

hope you can move on from this,you may be surprised at way in i bet you wont have done half the damage you think you will have

Thank u ellebear u have done amazing and luk fantastic! See good thing is iv been doin it on my own, so 2nte is my first night at group, i need it to help me lol, so wil only be my first initial weigh in 2nte so im quite glad about that as its only my startin weight, but the binge is outta my system now and im ready to get stuck in again 2mro :)xx

aww thank you - good luck for your first weigh in - group support is key to losing weight i find - you dont want to let your group down (or yourself:rolleyes:) so i find that i do better if you can get to a meeting and get the Image Therapy...! xxx

yeah def i agree 100% just cant do it the same on my own!so im lookin forward to gettin stuck in2 it 2mro:) do u have a food diary on here?uv done so well id like to have a wee look :)xx

I am lucky that I have gotten to target now & I am relaxing a bit round food, so if I fancy a biscuit then yep I have one,, but as I allow myself to do so it stops the binge, IYSWIM?

I think by denying youself these things will result in a binge. There's plenty of low syn treats out there to be had so my advise would be to make sure you have a little supply of things in the house so when it strikes its more controlable.

Good luck tonight x

thank u ellebear thats great! can i ask wee question?i no every1 says wen doin ee to eat 1/3 superfree wit each meal, do u do this?as sumtimes its not always possible!xxx

thank u ellebear thats great! can i ask wee question?i no every1 says wen doin ee to eat 1/3 superfree wit each meal, do u do this?as sumtimes its not always possible!xxx

i tend to stear clear of EE as much as i can, but no, i dont do the 1/3 rule - although i do eat a lot of fruit - and cook with vegs! so maybe i do without trying!!! but yesterday for example i had a 300g fruit salad and a banana - that was all my fruit and veg intake :D xxxx

Back