Complete WW Virgin ...

mazziecoupe

Morning guys,

I've been struggling on SW now for over a year at the same weight or 2lbs above and below, its really getting me down :cry: I'm thinking maybe my body needs to be fooled into a new eating plan to kick start my loss again

So i have just general concerns really, is it really so different from SW with the new PP thing? What can i expect in my first meeing? Will i be talked through the plan and given a booklet with all the values in or do i have to pay for the online help aswell as the weekly fee?

Basically do u think its worth me trying! I'm going for my last SW weigh in on Thursday where i'm sure i've gained a pound or more just because i'm so deflated and dishearted with being the same (fat!) weight for a year or more

Any tips/stories/advice welcome

PS sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, please move me if needs be!

Marie xx

Hi Marie

There are lots of people of here who have made the change from SW over to WW.

I have done the same myself, my problem with SW is portion control. I just used to eat far too much 'free' food and not lose weight. For me WW pro points is a much better plan - fruit and veg are nil points and i use my points wisely to fit into my lifestyle. I use my weekly points for alcohol.

Have a look through the threads on here as there are lots of other people who have made the change and have posted queries.

I prefer the class at WW, i used to feel like SW classes were such a drag when we used to have to go round the whole room and each person used to say how much they had lost/gained. You will be given a folder with everything you need to know. If you sign up to monthly pass your online support will be included.

If you have any questions please ask :)

Good Luck

Hi Sarah!

Thanks for the reply! I think the portion control is where i am going wrong too, and i'm stuck in a rut of eating the same things - not eating bread at all but stacking my plate with pasta/rice etc which seems ridiculous to me!

I've been looking through the threads and it seems like it could work for me, i'm going to give it a go - what could possibly go wrong?!?!

Just a quick question, if i sign up to the monthly pass online - do i do this now or go to a meeting first? am a bit confused?? :wave_cry:

Hi Marie,

I am also a fellow SW to WW person! I did lose a lot on SW the first time round but second time round it just didn't work. Started WW last May and I think its the portion control that is making it work for me also it is much more flexible if you have a meal out.

You can sign up for the monthly pass at your first meeting, it's cheaper than paying weekly and it means you get access to the stuff online which is great to have at the start.

Best of luck! :)

Sx

hey hun i moved from sw to ww and have ahad a great week despite making a few blunders trying to find my feet.. i did monthly pass at first meeting and have now moved to online as i cant make the meetings available.. however my friend lives in dudley and her doc prescribes it to her.. she gets 12 weeks inc a little calculator and points book and if she looses 5% she gets another 12 weeks.. my doc dont do it but might we worthwhile getting an appt and checking :mad:)

goodluck im sure u will love it xx

thanks for the replies girls! I'm going there tonight, i wonder if i can pay by card for the monthly thingymajigger? Should say online really!!
Nicola omg thats a great find! My Doc's are notoriously rubbish though i can't see them forking out for that but i may give it a try!
Looking forward to starting on a new plan and new food, man am i sick of muller lights and mugshots lol

Back