Completely Numb Struck, I only lost 1lb! Now This Week Only 2lbs,????????

Petal01

Still Climbing That Hill!
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I don't know what to say im speechless i can't belive i only lost 1 measly lb mabye CD isn't cut out for me afterall Mabye i should give up mabye im just wollowing in self pity so many mabye's!:confused::confused::confused: it's not TOM either so i can't blame that, i have read on here that the 3rd weigh in can sometimes be bad, but 1lb :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
Sorry for moaning but no one else to moan to.

i have said that week 3 is cursed, i asked once if it is worth doing ss for 4 weeks as loss always seems to slow down after 2 weeks, i was told to keep it going for 4 weeks coz your body needs time to catch up and that week 4 will be better. the way i think about it is that its a 1lb off and one that will never return at least you lost just think how peed off you would be if you stayed the same of put on?

Hi,

Please do not worry week 3 i lost 1lb week four 7lb,
i nearly fell off scales. I am feeling much more positive.
Last week i was ready to jack it in now im estatic.

Please don't feel bad.

Love sarah:)

Keep your chin up tracie, im sure next week will be a great result to make up for this week and looking at the bigger picture 16lb in 3 weeks is fab!! Sarahxx.

Stick with it, hun. Your body is still turning the fat into water - your body just hasn't let go of all the extra water yet.

If you stick to the plan 100% - the weight WILL come off!!!!!!

Don't feel down - it happens to all of us!

Just get glugging more water and you'll be delighted next WI, I'm sure!!

xxxxxx

dont go down the "maybes" route tracie! thats just ur chatterbox trying to mess u up. who is the better woman?? u or the catterbox who wants u to fail? YOU ARE!! u can do this. everyone has a rubbish week 3 and a much better week 4.

anywyas..have u ever seen what 1lb of fat looks like? its a massive blob of weight so u r doing really really well! over a stone in 3 weeks is great.

keep going. take the rough with the smooth and just KNOW that u can beat the bulge cos u can!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks everyone so much, every single word of all your replies is really appreciated. Well after feeling sorry for myself this afteroon i have given myself a good kick up the J-lo and threw my sorry hat out and got my positive one back on, i am in no way giving up on this and hopefully fingers croosed i will have a better loss next week.

Thanks again everyone :)

Hi Tracie

Keep your chin up girl, you've done so well so far and have already lost a stone in two weeks - which is amazing. It often happens after a week or two of really good losses your weight loss slows down for a week or even two, but you've already beaten the average of one stone per month and you're doing really well.

Hang on in there, those scales will soon be moving downwards once more. :)

Hang in there-like everyone said you're bound to have a great weight loss next week to make up for it.Plus have you measured yourself?You may have lost inches instead :)

Hiya Tracie

I will bet you a malt toffee bar now that if you drink loads of water this week and hang in there and be abstinant that the scales will show a great result next week.

Never give up as this diet works!

Mike

Thanks you guys, so much support and advice it's great, i havn't caved in thank goodness. As today is probablly the worst day i've had, im not sure whether it's because i had a small weightloss and have been feeling really down but i have been craving food since my weigh in today, but thank goodness today is almost over, a peanut bar and a veg soup and more water and off to bed i go, mmmm i'll more than likely still be on here in an hour!!

Thanks again everyone it's really appreciated.

You are not allowed to give up!!!!

I also posted you a message on the 3 wk challenge thread!

It'll speed up again just chill!

Mags
xxx

Hi Tracie .. I know how you feel girlie .. I had a crap loss this week (one pound too) .. my first week on 790 AND I came out of ketosis at the endof the week .. what a pain in the J-Lo for me .. nearly polished off all the Maltesers in the fridge last night but settled on an extra CD bar ... how sad was I? But today is another day so will continue on .. have 13lbs to go .. I WILL GET THERE!!!

Hi Tracie,

I lost 1b then 1.5lb in week 3 and 4!
Since then I have lost 3lb per week though so stick with it.
x

Thanks Pixie and tommee, Pixie thats almost the same as me in weeks 3 and 4. Tommee thats a great loss im chuffed for you.

Im not as dissapointed as i was last week but im still usure whether i should carry on with CD??? I have not cheated once so can't really understand my small weightloss if someone had a logic explanation i would be quite happy but because there is none im at my wits end thainking why??? why me?? when everyone else is getting the avarge between 3 and 6 lbs a week. I havn't really posted a lot due to my low mood, i just wish i knew why im not losing faster, even 3lbs a week would do but im not even getting that far!!:sigh::confused::sigh:

tracie

Hey Tracie,

Just stick with it, it seems a lot of people find their losses seem to slow in weeks 3-4 and then pick up again, particularly after AAM kick-starts the metabolism. Every lb lost is a lb closer to your goal, and better that than staying the same or gaining, right?!

I can imagine it must be disheartening that you arent eating yet you feel like if u were doing WW or SW you would prob see a similar loss and be able to eat, but in the long run your loss will pick up... At the end of the day, you have to decide what's the right diet for you. For me, abstinence is the only way to make sure my attitude towards food changes, but that may not be the case for you.

Something to think about hun, good luck!

xx

Hey Tracie,

Just stick with it, it seems a lot of people find their losses seem to slow in weeks 3-4 and then pick up again, particularly after AAM kick-starts the metabolism. Every lb lost is a lb closer to your goal, and better that than staying the same or gaining, right?!

I can imagine it must be disheartening that you arent eating yet you feel like if u were doing WW or SW you would prob see a similar loss and be able to eat, but in the long run your loss will pick up... At the end of the day, you have to decide what's the right diet for you. For me, abstinence is the only way to make sure my attitude towards food changes, but that may not be the case for you.

Something to think about hun, good luck!

xx

Hi Wannabslim, your doing fab by the way well done :D

Thanks for that, thing is although i havn't lost that much in the last couple of weeks i would still rather do this diet than any other and i have tried them all:eek: taking food out of the eqation altogher has been what's kept me on this diet, SW too much food and i don't know when to stop WW or RC too little food and i want more Low-carb (Atkins) too much meat! When i say i don't know if CD is for me what i mean is mabye i am the one person in a million that it's just not going to work for, but then i know it has to work, counting the amount of calories im taking in (far to little for me to remain the same weight or put on so i have to lose) so im really at a brick wall here, i havn't cheated once and wouldn't do so either i can't afford to fork out £35 and then go and buy other food for myself on top of that as well, previously when i did CD i couldn't go any longer than 2 weeks without eating "proper food" but thankfully this time i seem in the right frame of mind to do it! just this bloody slow weight loss is getting me down i know i shouldnt compare mine to everyone else's but i cant help it :sigh:

I see what you mean hun,

The good thing to remember on CD is:

1) You are burning about 1/2 lb of fat a day whether it shows on the scales or not- if your body requires 2000 cals a day to maintain itself and u only take in 400, then its having to find 1600 from elswhere. 1lb of fat is equiv. to 3500 cals spent, so in 2 days you have pretty much burnt off 1lb fat. Most people who have 3 stone to lose require more cals to maintain and so may burn it off even faster.

2) Have you checked how much water you're drinking? If its not showing it may be water retention- this can rly affect your loss as your liver needs water to flush out the toxins in order to allow it to spend more time breaking down fat- if the toxins aren't flushed out the liver also needs to deal with these and makes the fat-breakdown less efficient.

Phew! You may know all this already but if not, hope it helps!
xxx

Back