Extra Easy Completley fallen off

dancinglilly

Please help me, i have fallen off the wagon today. Fish & chips, ice-cream and chocalete. I dont know what to do apart from starve myself to wednesday xx

dancinglilly said:
Please help me, i have fallen off the wagon today. Fish & chips, ice-cream and chocalete. I dont know what to do apart from starve myself to wednesday xx

Draw a line under in and get back on plan this afternoon. It's not as bad as you make out I'm sure

Welshtigger said:
Draw a line under in and get back on plan this afternoon. It's not as bad as you make out I'm sure

Oh it was bad i was a pig, i had a double cone not just a single. I hate it when i feel like this, i just feel like saying "i have had a bad day, might aswel turn it into a bad week & get it out of my system" i need a massive kick up my ass xx

dancinglilly said:
Oh it was bad i was a pig, i had a double cone not just a single. I hate it when i feel like this, i just feel like saying "i have had a bad day, might aswel turn it into a bad week & get it out of my system" i need a massive kick up my ass xx

If you had a vase of 7 flowers and 1 died would you throw the other 6 away! I'm guessing not-in which case don't throw away the rest of your week :)

Welshtigger said:
If you had a vase of 7 flowers and 1 died would you throw the other 6 away! I'm guessing not-in which case don't throw away the rest of your week :)

Oh thats a lovely way of thinking about it, no your right i wouldnt. Thats made me think about it in another way completley. Thankyou very much xx

dancinglilly said:
Oh thats a lovely way of thinking about it, no your right i wouldnt. Thats made me think about it in another way completley. Thankyou very much xx

Or the other way to look at it, is that the week is 21 meals, so if one meal goes wrong then you've still got 20meals to get right :) xx

get straight back on plan, I had a really bad day for my birthday the other Sunday - beer, 2bags of Mini Eggs, Weatherspoons burger and chips, chocolate eclair and nearly an entire tube of pringles!!!! Anyway I managed to give myself a kick went back on plan the next day (and had normal syns) I got weighed on the Tueday and managed to maintain. If I could after that, I'm sure you can limit the damage done xx

Welshtigger said:

Great way to put it! X

Ive had a weekend of indulgence as well. Pizza and wine on friday night, indian 2 course meal last night and a very small cone of chips today. I get weighed tomorrow, but im not worried, the rest of my meals were great and i always save lots of syns for the weekend. The point is , if i gain tomorrow it will only be a little bit, ive really enjoyed my weekend, non of my clothes feel any tighter. And tomorrows a new day, weekend over, back on plan tomorrow, with more superfree veg than fruit for the week. Were all allowed a bad day every now and again, life is for living after all. So smile and remember how nice your 1 off treat day was and dont feel bad at all, new day tomorrow .

I had a similar day yesterday............
Had a very busy day work wise and lost the plot BIG time! Had a hi fi bar and fruit for brekkie and then went to the salad bar for lunch but they were busy and as they are right next door to the bakers I went and got a ham sub and a bag of crisps.
As if that want enough - I then had a cadbury's and a maltesers bunny and then shared an indian takeaway with my daughter for dinner and had wine............
Oh and I also had 2 hot cross buns and a gobfull of wispa bites.

Anyway.............I get weighed on Tuesday and am tempted to say I have 'flu' lol but am back on track today and will go and take it on the chin(s)....

I dont do it often but when I am bad I am REALLY REALLY BAD! x

Thanx everybody, had a big bowl of superfree soup & have made enough for dinners until i get weighed on wed. I will try & limit my syns to about 8-10 a day and eat lots of SS foods. Today was the first sunday me, hubby & kids have been together for ages (work commitments) so yes i had a fantastic day but there is now a big ----------------------------------- underneath it. Thanx again everybody feel loads better xx

Back