completly syn free snacks.

well for me its muller lights, fruit or tins of spaghetti hoops or beans cold yummy

Mmm syn free chips. Esp if I have a hexa of cheese left or some free curry sauce in the fridge! :)

mmmm mugshots, cous cous, always have some cooked chicken in the fridge to munch on, SW chips, SW crisps, boiled egg, muller light (this is making me hungry) ;-) xx

A couple of you have said supernoodles as a syn free snack, is this right? And if so I am going to be in chicken supernoodle heaven.

A couple of you have said supernoodles as a syn free snack, is this right? And if so I am going to be in chicken supernoodle heaven.

Make sure you are buying the low fat ones, the others have syns. Hugs Crystal xx

God, I have hungry days alllll of the time, so I know where you're coming from!

For "snacks", or if I'm being lazy I like to have: 1% MugShots, packets of ham, LF Super Noodles, MullerLight Yogurts (particularly the mint and dark chocolate variety!), Fruit, etc.

If I fancy something a bit more substantial, but still free I'll boil some pasta and make up a quick sauce using chopped tomatoes, mushrooms, onions, peppers and quark - all 100% Free/SuperFree, and very filling! Or maybe SW chips with a few rashers of bacon (fat removed), an egg or two cooked in Fry Light, mushrooms, grilled tomatoes and baked beans - again all 100% Free/SuperFree :)

God, I have hungry days alllll of the time, so I know where you're coming from!

For "snacks", or if I'm being lazy I like to have: 1% MugShots, packets of ham, LF Super Noodles, MullerLight Yogurts (particularly the mint and dark chocolate variety!), Fruit, etc.

If I fancy something a bit more substantial, but still free I'll boil some pasta and make up a quick sauce using chopped tomatoes, mushrooms, onions, peppers and quark - all 100% Free/SuperFree, and very filling! Or maybe SW chips with a few rashers of bacon (fat removed), an egg or two cooked in Fry Light, mushrooms, grilled tomatoes and baked beans - again all 100% Free/SuperFree :)

Great suggestions :) - really interested in your quick sauce, what sort of quantities do you use. Quark - never thought of using that!!

god this thread has made me hungry lol i like to make up smash and beans. with healthy extra cheese for hangover hungry days XXX

Great suggestions :) - really interested in your quick sauce, what sort of quantities do you use. Quark - never thought of using that!!

It's really yummy and easy to make. I simply chop up a load of veg (sometimes chicken too) and fry it off in FryLight whilst the pasta is boiling. Add 1/2 tin of chopped tomatoes and about 1/2 pot of quark. Stir well and let the sauce heat for a few minutes, then serve with pasta. It makes a really creamy sauce - I love it! :drool:

I always have seafood sticks in the fridge. I also like to mix up some smoked salmon with prawns with a bit of black pepper

This is a wonderful thread idea! Even after 2 1/2 years following SW I'm always on the hunt for new ideas for snacks! I think we all get those snacky moments where we'll do anything to track down something that hits the spot! XXX

Cous cous and mugshots on green days and fruit but mostly do read days and at the moment im addicted to seafood sticks, can't stop eating them :)

Muller Light yogurts are free and are delicious! Although the inspired cheesecake ones are 1 syn per yogurt and the vanilla with chocolate sprinkles and black cheery under layer are both two syns each - states the food directory!

Batons of pineapple wrapped in salty ham - divine! or if i have gammon spare i cut it into cubes and thread onto a skewer with fresh pineapple chunks

I bulk cook fresh soup then freeze in little bags- my favourite is tomato and basil- then use philedephia/ quark or my cheese allowance to make it creamy. Love seafood sticks. I always have salad chopped up in the fridge, pickled onions, beetroot- hungry now

Back