Compliments ahoy!

pete10141748

Postaholic
Today has been awesome! :cool:

It's the first day at work when I've worn my new work clothes (36" trousers and 17" shirt) and so far 8 staff and 4 pupils have commented on how different I look! And 6 of those 8 staff have not said anyting previously! :eek:

Finally shedding those old "comfortable" (i.e. huge) clothes and showing off the 'real' me was a tough one, and this morning I almost succumbed and put my pullover back on - but I didn't!

Anyway, just wanted to share; it's these little victories that help make it easier as we move along after all!

Ooh, also, I realised that today is day 94! Next Tuesday will be my day 100!!
I can't believe I'm almost to 100 days without food - if you'd told me this time last year that I would be doing this thing, I would have laughed my head off!

Those are the best comments. Well done. Its then that you realise people look at you but they don't really "see" you. Until its so obvious.

Enjoy that feeling. ;)

Well done Pete, little things like that give you extra spring in your step :D

Pete, it's really nice when people actually notice that you've lost weight. You've done so well enjoy the comments.
When I take the kids to school I have noticed some of the mums looking at me, but not one of them has said anything yet and I've lost 5 stone 8.5lbs. My next door neighbour asked me the other week 'how am I getting on with LL'..............like she hadn't noticed it's working!!!!!!!!!!!!
Once again Pete, well done and enjoy the comments.

hi there
you revel in those compliments mate, you deserve them!
daisy x

Well done you.
What a confidence boost.
Never to hide behind the pullover again!!

Wooo-hooooo!!!

Aww Pete thats fantastic! i want to be able to do that soon too. At the mo I wear indian clothes to work and have brought a few things in the sales to get into. I am hoping to come back from my holiday in April in my new clothes and hopefully with a tan too! ;)

When I take the kids to school I have noticed some of the mums looking at me, but not one of them has said anything yet and I've lost 5 stone 8.5lbs. My next door neighbour asked me the other week 'how am I getting on with LL'..............like she hadn't noticed it's working!!!!!!!!!!!!
Once again Pete, well done and enjoy the comments.[/quote]

Arent people funny? One thing for sure is I bet they are all thinking how good you look on it even if they're too embarassed/jealous to say anything!
Well done
xx

Oh and well done Pete - thats probably just the start of it! One minute your shedding the pullover and the next....well goodness only knows where it might end!!! ;-)

Well done Pete. Nothing less than you deserve and you look amazing in your new photo!

Well done Pete, the comments are well deserved, it's obviously coming out in your posture and attitude. You're looking fab!

Wow! Well done on the loss and on the staying power. Those comments are to be cherished and the feelings on hearing them remembered if ever you have a sticky moment. You so deserve the complements.:D

Inspirational Pete

Fantastic achievement. Looking so good.
You must be feeling great.
What do your family say?

Mandy - those Mums will have noticed.
I bet they talk about you before you appear.
Half of them will be jealous. The other half will probably eventually tell you they didn't like to comment in case you were ill! As if.
Keep on. it does show and you are doing so well. xx

Well done Pete! Great achievement :D

Back