Confess your naughty syns

Just to make you feel better i had doritos and salsa for lunch followed by a galaxy cake bar, felt really under the weather today and just destroyed my diet!!

You are not alone!! X

Had a fresh start today but last night I ate 45syns worth of homemade low syn millionaires slice! :-/

ScarlettStar86 said:
Had a fresh start today but last night I ate 45syns worth of homemade low syn millionaires slice! :-/

Well just think how well you did having low syn millionaires. You can almost feel virtuous cos who knows how many syns the same quantity of full fat would have been!!!

I had a slice of dominoes last night (there I was sat with my mug shot, and my brother offered me a slice of yummy meaty dominoes how could I resist!!)
but been good today.

peacelily said:
Well just think how well you did having low syn millionaires. You can almost feel virtuous cos who knows how many syns the same quantity of full fat would have been!!!

Haha I'm pretty sure though the point of me making it low syn was to have the same sized slice that cost me about 45syns the previous week. Nope...I ate half of it!

Went out for dinner at Prezzo had a fab main course from the light menu AND 2 double gin and slimline tonics, not too bad... Then came home and ate 2 Kellogg's chocolate crispie squares and 1 Oreos. The worst bit of it is I didn't even enjoy them, just stuffed them down. :/

Ok, so yesterday, after realising how short a time I have until my holiday, going to the gym in the morning, buying a new dress & trying on some old ones to see if they fit, for some reason last night I drank a large martini, nearly a whole bottle of wine, had some cheese, some yummy garlic cracker things, various other tapas-y stuff and some chocolate.

Why?

on friday after weigh in i was really good (i dont want to put on more than half pound in next 2 weeks so would like to lose a bit this week even if just half a pound)!

so friday i was good, 14.5 syns and my HEs
saturday - breakfast - free, had my HEs as well. However went to a party with my daughter and the spare party food was calling me. I had tea as well of 3 fajitas (with lean beef and stir fry veg tho) but i guessed at 65 syns.
today - a fresh day, breakfast was healthy, snack was healthy. party at 10am where i shared a chocolate muffin, i ate a party cake, my daughters slice of birthday cake (she doesnt actually like it), some mini sandwiches, chicken chunks etc. i wont actually guess the syns but put it this way i didnt need any lunch!
tea however is from the slimming world book and is beef in red wine sauce (although we upped the wine to half a bottle rather than 100mls which makes it 3 syns.

I must try harder between now and friday. or have the baby between now and friday so i at least stay under my 35 pound target haha

Like the idea of having the baby just to lose weight....

So, this evening again the self-destruct beast came a-calling, and I had 3 martinis, the rest of the bottle of wine, was kind of ok with sushi & salad for dinner, but the wine has given me don't-care-munches & I give it an hour before I'm foraging for food again.

And then next WI I'll be whining because I havent lost weight...

Syns today: bourbon biscuit at church: 3.5, apple purée in yogurt: 1.5, rocky caramel bar: 5 - so far so good - 10 syns all measured

Supper : asparagus cooked in butter, Palma ham, glass of wine, potatoes in butter, sausage, non lean pork and steak, oil on pork and veg, bread roll with clover, sugar and ice cream on strawberries, salad dressing with oil, ??? About 40???

So 50 altogether today. 35 to catch up. Not doable in two days :( Scary how quickly it can add up. Never mind, draw a line and move on..... :) Two 100% days till weigh in!

so after having pants weigh in a sts and 1pound loss..... i was going to be so good..... thursday night (after weigh in) had half a bottle of wine, friday had a whole bottle of wine... saturday went to a burlesque show and had..... so many gin and tonics i lost count a bottle of mead (why?) and a glass of chardony. I haven't drank for ages so needless to say i've been ill today (well deserved! and writing that down it looks like i've got a problem lol)

Back