confession and triumph

msblonde

a new way of living!
confession...
days 1-4 i had something every day, a little something, but something to eat (carb free but...) ... i know i know... but it was soooo hard.

triumph!
yesterday - day 5, i ate nothing! nill! just my shakes and loadsa water. :)

I made it!

I figure if i can go without food for one day, i can do it all the days i need to...

it really is an acheivement when you think of it, it is such a strong urge to master.

so well done everyone else too.

I am so chuffed that i managed it at long last :)

thanks for all the help so far, WI on tuesday :)

well done hun and good luck for your WI :)

correction, weigh in on Monday (run out of shakes monday)

oooohhhhh so nervous!

Ok, no more eating. You're making it so much harder on yourself. And...no more confessing 4 days later, you're meant to confess before it ideally, so we can stop you, or immediately after worst case senario to get back on track quicker.

But...well done for not going on a binge, and good stuff for not eating yesterday! You'll do great!

Guen

Well done hun! I told you you could do it! A few days of not eating and the hunger becomes habit, not real hunger. After that, give it about three weeks and you should have broken that habit and therefore find LT the easiest thing in the world :D Good luck for Monday, that's my WI day too :)

ooh same weigh day, we can motivate each other, i want to lose about 51lbs initially, but my target bmi is higher than yours, so pretty similar goals really. :)

Ahh I got confused because I looked at your ticker at saw '23' to lose and wondered how 23lb would take your BMI down that low but then realised I'm just being dozy and your ticker is in kg lol.

Well I wish you the very best of luck for tomorrow, make sure you let us all know how you get on :) You weighing in the morning?

Guenevere is right Msblonde.

You should confess the minute to slip up. Draw a line underneath it. Make this the first & last time you cheat on Lipotrim.

Good luck with your weigh-in tomorrow.xx

i know i know dont all shout at me ;)

I promise to be good forever now! honest !!

They are not shouting at you....but trying to encourage you hun. Just take it a day at a time hun and before you eat something, jump on here and someone will be here to get you back on the straight and narrow. Good luck for weigh in on Monday...I'm sure you'll do fine. xx

I know, thanks.

I am sooooo shattered, just got no energy at all at the mo.

Well done hun! I told you you could do it! A few days of not eating and the hunger becomes habit, not real hunger. After that, give it about three weeks and you should have broken that habit and therefore find LT the easiest thing in the world :D Good luck for Monday, that's my WI day too :)
mon is my WI day too i normally love weekends and never want mon to come but now i look forward to it! :D

Ooh, a big day for us gals tomorrow then! :D Hoping for a decent loss this week *sigh* Haven't cheated at ALL though so fingers crossed! :) Good luck to you Donna ;)

It's my WI day on Monday as well! It's the only reason I look forward to a Monday now!!!!!

Good luck everyone, I wonder how much in total we'll lose?

I'm hoping for 3lbs coz it takes me to my halfway mark. What about everyone else?

x

I'd settle for about 5lb but I'd love more given my poor performance last week

Go Club Monday lol!

Good luck Gemma. Will 5lb take you out of obese and into overweight?

x

Not quite, just checked on that spreadsheet that Julz shared and apparently I've got another 11.5lb to go before I'm officially overweight. *le sigh* :(

That's better than me! I have 24lb to lose before I am just overweight!!!! Hopefully that will be just 21 after tomorrow!

x

I bet you can do it tomorrow :)

Back