Confession - I messed up induction, but....

milly75

Morning all!

I have a confession to make:eek: All was going well (Tuesday til Saturday PM) until my lovely OH (trying to be nice) bought me a Atkins bar as everyone else was eating chocolate. He didn't realise it was a no no.

I'm not sure if it was the bar or PMS but something made me slip big time. Having weighed this morning I am the same weight as I was last Tuesday morning and unfortunately I know I had lost quite well as I had a sneaky peek at the scales on Friday:eek:

Now, I'm annoyed with myself but I have learned a couple of things about my body this week so all is not lost, and I am starting from scratch this morning.

Just one thing for the ladies though.
I noticed that my usual PMT/PMS is greatly reduced this month. Does anybody else not suffer as badly since going low carb?
I had cramps but nothing like I usually get. A definate plus for this way of eating!

So back to it! Just needed to confess to someone I think:D

The atkins bars are acceptable on induction but some people dont get the weight loss with them. You may be one of these people.
Some people stall with cheese too.
If you had lost some weight, the bar would not cause you put on weight (i very much doubt it)

Get water down your neck and stop worrying over it. :)

As for PMS, i suffer more when on low carb, so i arm myself with ibrofen!

its only 1 slip up so dont bash urself about it...

jump back on the wagon and remind us of this advice when we all slip up xx

Draw a line under it hunni.... Your back! You have stopped! Thats the may thing.......

Woofy X

Back