confession - just so i admit i am not saint

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by louisa26, 10 January 2008 Social URL.

1. louisa26

louisa26 Full Member

cause its 12 days into the diet and on here i seem like a saint with no cheating and dont think thats fair as i am no saint and those who have cheated admit it so why shouldnt i.

last night i had a chicken and lettuce in pitta, so basically a chicken kabab :eek:

i dont feel like beating myself up over it as it was so good (at the time like every other food we use to eat) but i am just going to look forward and see if its kicked me out of ketosis or damaged my weight loss for sat.

as i say to anyone else whose cheating look forward now and try not do it again!.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    Fair play for fessing up Louisa.

Most of us have weak moments and no-one (least of all me) is going to give you a whipping over it. However, if you feel you're going to crack in the future - and it would be unrealistic to say it'll NEVER happen again - try really hard to limit the damage by sticking to protein. Have the chicken and lettuce for example - say NAYYYY to the pitta :)

Having carbs will only make this mad diet harder for you - and that's something you could do without.
  4. NooNoo1970

NooNoo1970 Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    A huge pat on the back for you babe...its one thing admitting it to me...another writing it and confessing on here! I am very proud of you honey!!:patback:

Well done...get back on the wagon and get glugging, you want to be looking forward to wi and not dreading keep up the good work!

hugs Lou X
  5. Rising_Sun

Rising_Sun Seeking thinner peace

Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    post-op Gastric Bypass
    I live in a brick house so I'll never throw stones. (well actually I would, 13 of them, but you know what I mean).

Well done for fessing up to the mometary lapse. That is a sure way of being accountable and a 1st step to getting back to strict SS.

Keep up your good work so far and the lbs will take care of themselves.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.