Confession of a naughty LTer

princess-of-power

VLCDing...again!
Im going to admit it.

Last week, my OH and I only did 2 shakes each every day.

I know its really naughty of us and we didnt do it purposely.

Its just, we're so full! 3 shakes/4 shakes are just...too much for us.

In fact, we've only had one each today and we're fine!

Its so weird and I feel so bad about it. I feel like Im cheating almost. But there are just times when I cant face my 3rd shake.

I going to do the 3 shakes definately this weekend, as Im on call in work (13 hour shifts) and Im going to be hectic and need all the energy I can get. But Im so scared now that if I step up to 3 shakes a day Im going to see rubbish losses!

Silly me.

my god...really...i look forward to every shake..lol...i almost count down the hours..:):):)

i cant imagine missing them, i would be a bit scared in case i get too weak!:cry:

you should know better miss!!!...you being a doc!!...dont keep doing it.. you really need the nutrients!

To be honest i haven't had any shakes today. Since i was ill last week iv just really struggled to have my shakes....not sure why but i just cant get them down. Considering i haven't really had anything for over a week i feel fine!

To be honest i haven't had any shakes today. Since i was ill last week iv just really struggled to have my shakes....not sure why but i just cant get them down. Considering i haven't really had anything for over a week i feel fine!

gosh, not sure if thats good for my ears to hear that..lol...may have to reconsider if i need all mine, might lose quicker..lol:)

The only reason i haven't had mine is coz iv been really ill. I wouldn't advice cutting your shakes. Ill get back into the habit of having my 3 but im just finding it hard at the moment

The only reason i haven't had mine is coz iv been really ill. I wouldn't advice cutting your shakes. Ill get back into the habit of having my 3 but im just finding it hard at the moment

i know hun...just my mind working overtime!

Well if you can get ill that helps with the weight loss!! i lost 9lbs last week because of it

Well if you can get ill that helps with the weight loss!! i lost 9lbs last week because of it

gee, so know my mind is working even more overtime...maybe i should try and be ill :eek:....lol..dont mind going to bed for a week...;)

I was asleep for literally 4 days straight it was great...well apart from being as sick as a dog!!!!

well... i'm only on day 3 but i do look forward to each one... i've just had 'dinner', which was vanilla... yum!
i expect as i get further and my stomach shrinks i'll find it more difficult to shove them all down...

well... i'm only on day 3 but i do look forward to each one... i've just had 'dinner', which was vanilla... yum!
i expect as i get further and my stomach shrinks i'll find it more difficult to shove them all down...
well keep glugging them, dont listen to these pair ;),LOL (and ones a doc!!!) they'll have you thinking you need to be ill, and that you dont need to drink em all...lol:mad:.. they are naughty, naughty peeps!!!:eek:

well keep glugging them, dont listen to these pair ;),LOL (and ones a doc!!!) they'll have you thinking you need to be ill, and that you dont need to drink em all...lol:mad:.. they are naughty, naughty peeps!!!:eek:

Oi kitten, I not advocating what Im doing! ;)

Im going back up to 3 over the weekend anyways...and the reason why Im only having 2 is yes because Im a doc and Im too bloody busy half the time to make the shakes!

But I am silly.

on monday i only had one shake and realised when I was in bed, things on mind and stuff, a couple of times for different reasons ive only had 2 shakes, could probably do none! Ive promised myself I would have all 3 every day from tuesday no matter what so far so good, but only the scales will tell on monday ! x

Oi kitten, I not advocating what Im doing! ;)

Im going back up to 3 over the weekend anyways...and the reason why Im only having 2 is yes because Im a doc and Im too bloody busy half the time to make the shakes!

But I am silly.

i'm only jesting hun...never take what i say to seriously, see my mood' its twisted..lol

Actually that wasn't what i was saying AT ALL! If you look i do say "I wouldn't advise cutting your shakes." You do need to have all 3 shakes and everybody on LT knows that.

i'm really, really hoping i don't get ill.... my Dad has 'man-flu' atm. and my sister is getting a really sore throat.... oh yeah... and everybody at work has germs.... grrr
I don't want it! *ignores germs til they go away*

Actually that wasn't what i was saying AT ALL! If you look i do say "I wouldn't advise cutting your shakes." You do need to have all 3 shakes and everybody on LT knows that.

hey, that was my warped sense of humour...lighten up hun,,,you read into it wrong..;)..i was only jesting..!!! no way would i make a remark like that seriously!!!...i am far too nutty for that!!!

do try to have your shakes/flapjacks cause its also getting you into the good habit of 'eating' at regular periods during the day for when you come off LT ...once you come off LT is is considerably harder :) i know to my cost cause ive gained 28lbs back since i finished in april. a persons appetite does come back..(unfortunately!)

h xx

Back