confession time, had a naughty day

BritMumInCanada

Gold Member
I have had quite a bad day today, slimming world wise, just can't seem to get rid of the hunger pangs and as we were out for most of the day it was a case of grabbing pretty much what I could.

I ended up having a mozzarella and tomato panini for lunch and have just had some seeded baguette too with more cheese and jam (yes weird combo lol). It seems bread is my major craving today.

I haven't really had a day this bad in a long time, so am not going to be too hard on myself, especially as I have a baby growing in my bump.

Back on track tomorrow though I promise :). I figured if I confessed on here then it would shame me into getting back in control.

Last edited:
Well done britmum, you did well to come and confess here and it doesn't sound like you did too badly! You're doing really well considering your bump I bet I would be eating everything!

Sometimes we crave things for a reason, especially during "baby making"... Maybe a nutrient or simply quick energy... Hope you enjoyed it and can draw a line. Xx

mmm jam and cheese on a baguette, oh my i am drooling lol. i haven't had that for years!!!
and doesn't sound like you went too overboard so just let that be that and carry on :)

I love jam and cheese. I am now desperately trying to resist! :D

sorry for tempting you with my mentions of jam and cheese :p - It is my dads fault, I blame him entirely for introducing me to the world of jam and cheese many years ago lol - I think it is a Scottish thing??

I could of planned a bit better yesterday, but we went and had a 4d scan, and by the time I got out of there I was ravenous and as we were out all day the craving I have had for some fresh bread got the better of me.

Anyway I don't feel too bad about it now, I am totally back on track today. Confessing definately helps. :)

sorry for tempting you with my mentions of jam and cheese :p - It is my dads fault, I blame him entirely for introducing me to the world of jam and cheese many years ago lol - I think it is a Scottish thing??
I love cheddar cheese and raspbery jam on Mothers Pride plain bread - a Scottish thing.....lol
My gran always called it a miners piece.

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...... Jam and cheese, now thats just gross!! lol I am deffinatley not drooling.

lol I had never hear of anyone eating Jam and cheese together until the other day! Looks like its not as uncommon as I thought! x

That doesnt sound like too bad a wobble to me hun considering you are preggers!!

I think that if you are craving something when pregnant, its your bodys way of saying it needs something so dont do yourself down hunny - you are doing so well xx

well lets just say i have had two naughty days. last night i had chips pizza and garlic bread from takeaway and today i been to toby carvery and ate big roast with choc fudge cake and ice cream to follow, really worried to see what will happen at weigh in fri

I am 31 weeks on wednesday. I have noticed I am getting more frequent hunger pangs now I am in the last stretch and know from being pregnant with my son, that this is the period when baby will be gaining the most weight. So if I am hungry then I make sure I eat, especially at this stage, although usually I manage to stay within the SW free foods.

I did go a bit off the rails (mainly with the bread), but I suppose looking at it, it really wasn't THAT bad.

you are doing really well - I ate so much when i was pregnant on the 3 of mine I regretted it every time - on my 3rd I said i wouldnt do it again but i did - its hormones i think! keep up the good work and you'll reap the benefits after the birth! youll look stunning XX

Back